Chapter 33 |Kennedy|

— "What do you like more, driving the car or the bike?".

Reed thinks about it while focused on the road ahead as we ride in his Porsche.

— "Car's more comfortable. But the bike has more flow".

— "Yeah, the girls at campus go all crazy when the see you on it. Haven't you noticed?".

— "I don't pay attention to them..." he starts but the raised brow I give him stops him.

Reed chuckles and I roll my eyes, a little jealous by all the girls who were with him before.

— "Not since you caught my attention. Since then, you're my number one".

I look away to hide the blush I can feel in my checks.

— "I like the car" I gently ran my hands through the leader of the seats "But you look better on the bike. More...sexy".

— "Oh, yeah?" he mocks, and I roll my eyes. "You like it more, do you?".

— "Definitely" I don't have to think twice about it "When you let me ride it I had so much fun, one of my bests experiences. Plus, it's comfy".

— "Wanna be a motorcycle girl?".

— "Meh, I don't think so. But I do like to read about them. They're so badass..." I stutter and lose focus on the conversation when he rests his hand on my tight and starts caressing "They have, umm, n-nice bikes and don't let anyone step over them".

It's just his hand on your tight, Kennedy. Get a grip.

— "I'm sure they do. And let me guess, they're always hooking up with the bad boy who hates anyone but her and doesn't want a relationship because he's a playboy".

— "How do you know? " I ask, surprised by his bookish knowledge.

— "It's cliche, sweetheart" he chuckles and side eyes me before focusing back on the road "What's your favorite troupe?".

He's asking you about your books.

Oh my god. Don't smile. Don't show emotion.

But I cannot help but grin a little by his interest. I love talking about my books. Well, to myself since no one's ever asked me about them, or when I did, they got bored. 

— "I enjoy fiction. My favorite would have to be grumpy sunshine, more when she's the grumpy one. Uh, small town I really like. Also, friends to lovers. Oh, and I always ate up a good enemies to lovers".

Reed tsks. "Shame we weren't friends before. But I guess you could say that our troupe is motorcycle and reader girl. Or more like...what's it called? Best friend's brother? Yeah, that's the one".

— "Oh my god" I cover my face with my hands while giggling, cringing by his comment. "Shut up. I hate that one, always ends up pretty bad".

— "I think it's perfectly fine" he smiles mischievously. "And if I'm not mistaken nowadays, they put sex in books. No, wait, that's not the word. It was...smut. Yep, smut. That's the one".

He looks at me out of the corner of his eyes. I don't dare turn at him, just simply keep my gaze straight ahead.

— "I uh, I guess. Authors are pretty explorative nowadays. They have a...way with words".

— "Do you like reading that stuff, sweetheart. The bike guy and good girl fucking?" he asks, and I can hear the chuckle he's trying to contain from bursting out.

I feel my face burning by his question.

— "N-no" I stutter and lie. "I r-read educational books about fantasy words and ...cute and fluffy romances".