Chapter |12| Reed

Women don't understand the words 'I don't want a relationship', and that pisses me the fuck off.

I ignore Grace's texts, turn off my phone and lay down on my seat looking out of the window of the jet.

We're flying with the team to Boston for one of our monthly games. And, as always, these 4 hours of flight with the dickheads of my teammates are being torture.

— "This girl I fucked yesterday, I think her name was Christina, she had the best tits I've ever seen in my fucking life" one of my teammates, Oliver, tells all of us.

I couldn't give an actual shit.

— "Blonde?" James asks. I hate th guy and have to contain myself to not roll my eyes every time he breathed and simply exists.

— "Always. Brunettes never know what to do. Blondes are hotter and funnier" Oliver states.

When he mentions the brunettes a mental image of Kennedy's face comes to my mind.

I've always been with blondes, except a few brunettes who weren't a good lay. And its true blondes are messier and dirtier. They seem to know how to have fun.

And competing Kennedy to Keila, she looks a lot more inexperienced than the blonde.

But there's something...I don't know, that catches my attention about her.

Must be that ass and the good tits she seems to have under all those baggy clothes she wears.

— "She studied Law and the friend that came with her was hot as fuck, completely fuckable" Olive dispersed me from my thoughts.

— "Maybe it was Keila" I mock to Jax silently.

He looks up from his phone, looks me with a tense jaw and rolls his eye calling me a dick which makes me grin.

— "The girls coming?" Jax asks Alex who's chatting with my sister.

— "Yeah. Their plane takes off in half and hour" Alex turns off his phone and looks at me. "Bar tonight?".

I'm not a big fan of my birthday, so every year I do something small with my close friends.

— "Yeah. But just us six and some of the guys, the one who aren't thinking 24/7 about burying themselves in a pussy" I don't bother lowering my voice. I'm sure half of my teammates already know I don't like them.

— "You say that as if you weren't a horny fucker" Kax laughs and I grin. He's kind of right.

I'm already thinking about who I can fuck tonight. But none other than my best friend's sister comes to mind.

A flashback from last week when we went bowling won't stop replaying in my head.

Kennedy looked sexy in those jeans that hugged perfectly well her curves and big and round ass, which I admit I noticed every time she bends down to throw the ball while we were playing.

And that piercing, jesus. I saw it thousands of times in other woman, but never seemed attractive a until I saw Kennedy were it. Fucking sexy.

I ruffle my hair and sigh.

— "I still don't like him, and Kennedy's words that he's a good guy go up my ass" Jax's voice dispersed me from thoughts of his sister.

I find him side eying Aiden at the other end of the plane.

— "He's a good addition to the team thought" Alex voices what everybody thinks, including Jax even though he won't admit because of his jealously.

— "I don't like seeing him with my sister. Doesn't seem like good influence".

— "I think Keila's worse influence on your sister than that guy" I laugh a little. "You don't have to worry that much about it, unless he wants to fuck Kennedy".