Chapter |9| Reed

This last week has been a fucking disaster. From training, my father calling to women constantly throwing themselves on me and wanting me to give them a good fuck.

I take a sip of my beer and settle into the couch in my living room.

Jax and Alex insisted that we hang out tonight. I don't give a shit if it's Wednesday, I'll always go out with my friends. But there's something that stopped me from agreeing to party right away, my excitement being nonexistent.

I don't want to leave my house tonight.

That's why I told them to come over. Alex, Jax and some of the guys from the team, who clearly bring pussy to have even more fun. Because I didn't feel like leaving my house. 

Alex and Jax are sitting on another couch. Alex chatting with Ivan, one of our teammates, and Jax's with a blonde on her lap, his tongue down her throat not even wasting any time.

The fact that we're all drinking on a weekday when we only do it on Sundays says a lot about how bad training's going. Says a lot about me.

I'm extremely strict when it comes to drinking. Only on Sundays because football is my number one priority and the most important thing in my life, not like some of the morons sitting here right now who don't give a shit.

Football is a part of who I am, my future.

My friends, Reed and Alex, my parents, my sisters, my coach, they all know how much I care.

And yet, today my head is scattered, somewhere else. But I can't figure out what in exactly.

— "Hey, Reedie" Grace sits next to me and places her hand over my cock,

I ignore her since I'm not in the mood to fuck with her tonight and just wait for her to take the hint and leave.

— "Wanna go for a quickie?" her pathetic pouting voice is starting to get on my nerves "I miss your dick inside my pussy. When you come inside me, those moments make me realize that we're perfect for each other, destined to be together."

Is she for real right now?

The whore is completely delusional.

I roll my eyes and put some distance between our bodies.

— "I heard there's a new guy on the team" Brittany, a friend of Grace, comments. "Aiden, if I'm not mistaken. Rumor says he's hot".

— "Impossible" Grace crouches against me and stars to rub my abdomen like I'm some dog "Nobody is hooted than my Reedie".

I stand up and try not to vomit at that nickname.

— "That kitten is an idiot who doesn't even know how to play football".

Jax's dry words make me laugh.

I guess a positive thing about today was seeing Jax torturing the new guy on the field. He kept throwing him the ball hard, called him 'kitty' and looked at him in a threatening manner.

I made him run extra laps because my friend hates him for some reason, though I don't have anything against the guy and he's actually a pretty good player.

But I don't know why the bell when I saw him talking to Kennedy and laughing, something I've never seen her doing before, I got pissed.

When he talked to Keila I couldn't give less of a shit. Unlike Jax.

— "He's actually good" I provoke Jax.

His attention on the blondes' tits is now on me, and his lusted face is replaced by one threateningly.