Acknowledgements

Oh my god!!
I cannot believe I'm done with this book!

First of all I want to thank every reader that gave my book an opportunity. I hope you got to enjoy every moment of the story and connected with the characters.

Writing Kennedy and Reed's story has been such a ride of feelings such as pain, happiness, anger, grief and desperation.

I had so many conflicts in between giving them the happy ending I wanted them to have, or the ending I feel suited according to their background story and everything they went through.

I'm more than satisfied with how the story turned out, even though that ending hurt. But I guess that epilogue made up for it, don't you think?. There's no way I was going to let those two stay away from each other. They're literally soulmates, come on.

I have to say I'm proud of writing this story, mainly for not giving up on it. I have been thinking the plot, background story and character personalities for a while. But while writing them I was beyond frustrated, mad, and hated everything I wrote. I changed everything a couple of times, didn't have to motivation to continue and was about to give up.

But I''m glad I pushed myself to continue with it. Not just for me, but also for these characters. They deserves their happy ending and I couldn't for my peace of mind leave the story on draft, at the worst part ever.

I had so much fun writing about Kennedy and Reed. Being on their minds, creating their personalities and how they felt, even their interactions. It was hard, but amazing at the same time.

These two characters have a special place in my heart, more so because they're the first ones I write about. So it's hard for me to let them go. But every beginning has its ending, and this is where I leave them.

In the meantime I'll be invested in some other's story👀. I'll see you at everything #2, which will be Jax and Keila's story.

Love,
Daisy<3.