Chapter |15| Reed

I've been in a real shitty mood all day, thanks again to my father's sneaky ass over my staff which is none of his damn business.

Not my friends nor the amount of junk food I've consumed today cheered me up.

I step out of the shower, still with a hard on.

Yeah. My release a few moments ago was the only good thing about my day.

Oh, and a release I've had by jerking of thinking about a certain brunette with brown-greenish eyes and curves that god took time to sculp himself.

From the moment I saw Kennedy this afternoon in that white bikini, I've had a painful erection all day. Which increased my bad mood because I couldn't do anything about it, not with my friends by my side.

That tiny swimsuit which barely held up her breasts was my undoing. I couldn't resist looking at her when we passed each other in the hallway.

Her body is... damn, perfect. She's not like the fake barbies I'm always with. She has curves in the right places and a little belly that makes her look even sexier.

The only thing I didn't like was that she seemed uncomfortable and insecure with her body. She was hugging herself as if she needed comfort, and her face was on the verge of crying. And I'm sure the angry expression Keila gave her didn't help with the situation either.

I put on some joggers and a hoodie to be comfortable. I wasn't in the mood to go out tonight, so I stayed to everyone's shock.

I don't bother with my hair; I just leave my room and go downstairs to the kitchen.

Finally a night alone and at peace. Which I intend to enjoy watching Harry Potter.

As I step on the kitchen, I see Kennedy crouched down with her head stuck inside one of the cabinets, rummaging around for something.

What is she doing here? I thought she left with my sister and Keila.

An unintentional grin forms on my lips at seeing her standing tiptoe and trying not to fall. Although she's quite tall, she's not enough to reach the cabinet.

Though when her t shirt rises a little showing me the cheeks of her ass my jaw tenses vanishing the smile from a few moments alone, and I close my fits tightly.

— "Scavenging again?" I joke breaking the silence and referring to our meeting last night.

Kennedy turns at the sound of my voice, shocked and scared, losing her balance and falling ass on the floor.

I can't help but laugh. Kennedy, on the other hand, seems to be dying from embarrassment. Her cheeks completely blushed.

— "Sorry...I was hungry" she voices in a weak and stuttering voice.

I analyze her looks and notice that her eyes are indeed puffy and red. She's been crying.

For what? I have not a single fucking clue.

But I hope it's nothing that bad that leads her to have a fucking panic attack like she almost did yesterday, and I almost went crazy because I didn't know what to do to help her.

— "I should have asked before sneaking" she clears her throat and voices in a stronger, falser tone.

I do not like that.

I try with all my strength to not advert my eyes from her and look down at her bare legs, knowing that her t shirt has risen completely, and her underwear is showing. She seems pretty uncomfortable already, and I don't want her to feel like that with me.