School Festival

Later that night when Katsuki and Todoroki returned, Katsuki stomped into the common room and was muttering about how he hates kids and how he never wants kids. He sat next to you and pushed Luna off your lap so he could rest his head there instead.

This was one of the many time he had returned after the extra classes and he went mumbling to himself about completely random stuff while he reset his head on your lap, but you were just happy to stroke his hair while he took Luna's place on your lap, Luna not so much.

On Tuesday, 1st of October, everyone was waiting for Mr Aizawa to turn up to class when Mina called you and a couple of other people over to the corner of the classroom.

"I've been practicing this for weeks"
Mina said enthusiastically and you got your phone out and started to record her, and she literally started the breakdance in the corner of the frickin classroom.

"Go go go go go"
You chanted and some of the girls cheered her on.

Mineta must have said something and Hagakure was beating the shit out of him, and you stoped recording Mina when she took a bow after standing up again.

"Did you film it?"
Mina asked you while walking up and standing next to you and you showed her the video.

"Gurl send that to me, I look good"
Mina said and you sent it over to her.

She started to teach Midoriya and Aoyama how to dance, so you walked back over to your desk and he was leaning back on his chair with his feet on his desk, eyes closed and earphone in, so you stood next to him and quickly pulled his headphones out of his ears and put them into yours, listening to the music he was listening to. I'm still standing, by Elton John.

"I'd never dub you as an Elton John fan"
You teased while you took the earbuds out of your ear, watching as he sat his char on four legs and scowled at you.

"Your a bitch"
He said while snatching the earbuds back off of you and resting his head on the desk.

You tapped the back of his head and he didn't respond to you, so you moved his arms out of the was and sat on his desk.

"Do you fucking mind?"
He snapped while leaning back in his chair and rubbing his eyes.

"Of course not mi amor, I don't mind at all"
You said in an upbeat tone and he groaned, looking at you and you smiled brightly at him.

Mr Aizawa flung open the classroom door, wrapped head to toe in his yellow sleeping bag and everyone rushed to sit down in their chair.

Mr Aizawa yawned and shuffled into the classroom and stood behind his teaching stand.

"Good morning everyone"
Mr Aizawa yawned and you grabbed Otis off your desk and held him in your lap.

"The school festival is coming up"
The whole class broke into excited cheers, and you had a vague idea of what school festivals consisted of since your primary school did them.

"But Mr Aizawa! Isn't it too dangerous to still have the festival with all these villains?"
Kirishima asked and you didn't say anything but turned around and gave him a disappointed look, Denki on the other hand did voice his disappointment in Kirishima.

"I understand your concerns, but it's not just the hero course in this school, there are general studies, support course and business course. Everyone looks forward to the festival, and everyone is anxious from what the hero course has brought upon the school"
Mr Aizawa explained and Kirishima understood, sitting back down in his chair and you watched as Mr Aizawa slumped down in the corner of the room.

"Every class has to participate, do choose something to do"
And as if a light was switched, Mr Aizawa was fast asleep and snoring.

You turned to look at Katsuki and he was already looking at you, giving you an irritated and confused face at how on earth Mr Aizawa fell asleep that fast. Iida and Momo stood up and made their way to the teaching stand.