Chapter 34

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this stupid idea" you sigh.
"It's kept us alive so far" Loki looks at you.
"I can't believe there's been no sign of Thor? Do you think he landed somewhere else?" You ask.
"I don't know" Loki smiles as another guest begins to talk to him.
Sighing you go to get another drink. You've been stuck here for a while and Loki has made friends with someone called The GrandMaster. He seems to be the one who is in control of this planet and so far it's definitely seems better to be on his good side.

While getting a drink you hear someone shout Loki's name and look to see Thor tied to a chair and Loki trying to avoid his call. You roll your eyes and walk up to Thor.
"Gracie oh thank goodness you are okay" Thor says looking at you as Loki approaches.
"You know each other? The Grandmaster asks.
"He's my brother" Thor says.
"Adopted" Loki quickly adds.
"How do I get out of this chair?" Thor asks.
"You fight" Grandmaster states.
"What?!" You shout looking confused.
"He has to fight" Grandmaster repeats
"Great point in my the direction of who I have to fight to get out of here" Thor says.
"Hmmm I'm thinking you could go against my undefeated champion" Grandmaster says examining Thor.

"Great I will fight him and he will no longer be undefeated" Thor states sounding confident.
"Really Thor" you look at him.
"I will be fine you know that" he smiles at you.

"I just want my money" a women who you just noticed says.
"Of course, pay her" Grandmaster gestures to one of his staff.
"Thank you I'm off" the lady says as she heads off.
"Great take him to get ready" The Grandmaster waves for Thor to be taken.
"Loki are you going to let this happen" you whisper.
"I have no choice" He looks at you not really bothered about that situation.
After what feels like a lifetime of waiting you finally see Thor enter the arena. Holy shit he looks hot was the first thought that flashed through your mind at seeing his new haircut.

Just then the Grandmaster introduces his champion and the arena bursts into cheers as the gate the other side begins to open. Then all of a sudden you are filled with shock when you see the Hulk enter your sight.
You turn and see Loki's face drop and can't help but laugh remembering the sight of the almighty God of Asgard burdened with glorious purpose being smashed into the ground. You hear Thor cheering that it's Bruce in there with him until he quickly realises it's the Hulk and starts to fight him.
Your mind racing with a hundred different thoughts. How the hell did Bruce end up here, everyone assumed he had just managed to go into hiding after Ultron but clearly here he was on another planet.
The fight continues and Thor is holding his own and it look's like he could possibly win until you notice him being electrocuted and the Hulk slamming down on him.

"You will get us in trouble" Loki says trying to stop you from going to see Bruce.
"Loki I have to see him, please" you give him puppy dog eyes and Loki gives in.
"Fine just be quick and don't get caught" he says and you head to try and find Bruce.
"You" you shout upon noticing the girl who brought Thor to the Grandmaster.
"What?" she replies looking at you.
"You brought Thor to the Grandmaster, you must know where they keep the Hulk?" You try and give her your best intimating stare.
"I can't help you" she grunts and goes to walk off and you grab her wrist.
"Please he's family I just wanna see how he is" you now give her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine if it means you leave me alone" she rolls her eyes at you.
"My names Gracie by the way" you smile at her.

"Hey big guy I got a visitor for you" the women announces as she enters the room.
"Omg Bruce" you say running into the room.
"Bruce not here just Hulk"
"Gracie" you hear Thors voice come from behind you.
"Omg Thor" you say running up to him and giving him a hug once he puts you down that's when you notice he's topless.
"Fuck me" you think noticing his rather defined six pack and with his now short hair, you've never really paid attention to how hot he was when you were were Steve. I mean you had eyes and could see he was good looking and had most girls drooling over him but something about the way he was looking now made you wet between the legs. You shake your head pushing out all the inappropriate thoughts of how you wanna jump Thor right now.
"Gracie?" Thor says snapping you out of your thoughts.