Chapter 42

Everyone wanted to help with the house but you refused the let them, it's your's and Steve's project.
The only person you allowed to help was Bucky, two super soldiers working together was better than one, plus he was your brother so you enjoyed bossing him around.

For a few moments you were lost in time, it was like you were back in the 40's just you, your brother and Steve together.
This was the life you envisioned for yourself back then when things seemed much simpler, before things began to go south and took a far different turn.

"You okay?" Steve asks coming up to wrap his arms around your waist from behind.
"Yeah sorry just lost in thought" you smile and he places a kiss on your head.
"Place is looking good. You happy?" Steve asks as you both stand looking at the house.

You've loved this quality time you've had with Bucky and Steve, it's brought you all closer.
It's definitely helped Bucky as it's given him something to work on, adjusting into this time and back into society has been hard on him.
The days are spent working on the house before you and Steve spent the night tangled together in bed.

"Yeah I couldn't be happier with it" you reply honestly.
This was a dream that was slowly coming true.

"Hey why am I the only one working here?" Bucky whines as he comes out the house.
"Needed a break not all of us are super soldiers" you tease.
"Why don't you head back to the compound and we will finish up here, you've been working hard" Steve says the grip on you becoming tighter before whispering in your ear "It's not like your getting a lot of sleep either at night."

"I do fancy a nice hot bubble bath I am all achy but I'm definitely not complaining about the lack of sleep" you say turning in his arms smirking at him.
"Then go have a nice bath" he kisses you gently before deepening the kiss.

"Ewww I don't need to see that guys plus I think you forget I have super hearing" Bucky fake gags.
"Not sorry in the slightest brother call it payback for all the times I saw you kissing girls . Also I used to overhear you bragging to Steve about your conquests back in the day" you laugh as you go to hug Bucky.
"They weren't your best friend and you're my baby sister" Bucky fires back quickly.

"Doesn't matter was still gross and I'm not that much younger" you roll your eyes at him.
"Still my baby sister" he teases back.
"Wait maybe you could date Nat then we could go on double dates" you bounce excitedly at the idea.
"Don't start" now it's Bucky's turn to roll his eyes at you.

"I'm gonna make this happen" you whisper to Steve before you head back to the compound.

Sat in the tub relaxing the hot water relaxing your muscles, you hear the door open and assume it's Steve returning.
"Back so soon, I wonder what caused you to rush home" your voice dripping seductively.

You may or not have sent a naked selfie to Steve from the bath with a hint for him to come and join you.

"Ewww" you hear Nat's voice and whip your head round to see Nat and Wanda entering the bathroom.

"What the hell guys" you laugh at the pair as Nat hands you a wine glass before they take up residence either side of the tub.
"Well your boyfriend is monopolising all your time since you guys brought the house. This was first time we saw you alone and we couldn't risk him coming home and getting in the way of girl time." Wanda just shrugs as she takes a sip of her wine.

"Awww you guys missing me" your tone is teasing.
"This threesome is missing its third member" Nat smirks. 
It's when you hear a clearing of a throat coming from behind you and turn to see Steve standing there that it clicks as to why Nat chose those words.