Chapter 2

September 3rd, 1997
*Anastasia's POV*

It's the next day and I received a call from Mrs. Brown, telling me that she has scheduled the meeting for this afternoon in the same building where I had the interview yesterday. Damn that was fast...
I immediately rushed over to my closet, this time I decided to wear some nude-coloured pants, with a white tank top and a blazer in the same colour as the pants, with some white high heels.

I did the same make-up from yesterday before rushing to the kitchen and prepare myself a sandwich. After that I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag and keys, leaving my apartment.

I jumped in the car and immediately made my way to the building again. Was I nervous to meet Michael Jackson personally? - a little.

Once I've arrived I made my way again to the receptionist and she told me where to go.
I took the elevator once again and made my way upstairs, this time the meeting was in a bigger room instead of Mrs. Brown office.
Arrived at the door I knocked and waited for a sign to get in, as I heard Mrs. Brown voice saying to get in, I grabbed the door handle and made my way into the room... and damn ... there were at least 10 Securities - all male - wearing a black suit, and of course... he was there as well: Mr. Michael Jackson.
As soon as I entered the room he looked over to me, I couldn't see his eyes since he was wearing black sunglasses, but I for sure knew that he was starring at me.

I cleared my throat before talking,

"Hello, my name is Anastasia Johnson." I gently said flashing them a smile.
"Mrs. Johnson please come in." Mrs. Brown said while smiling back at me.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me, Mrs. Brown and Mr. Jackson immediately walked over to me, he then took off his sunglasses and that's where his chocolate brown eyes met mine...

"Hi Mrs. Johnson, nice to meet you." he said with his fine voice, while reaching out his hand to me. I gently grabbed it shaking his hand.
"Hello, Mr. Jackson, nice to meet you too." I replied.

Mrs. Brown then walked me over to my seat, she introduced me to the other Securities before talking about the job position reminding me of everything that I need to know.

"Mr. Jackson is there something you'd like to add?" she then asked him, when I looked over to him I noticed that he was staring ... I gulped.
"No, Mrs. Brown. Everything is fine so far." he said before flashing me a sweet smile, I smiled back at him before looking over to Mrs. Brown who was now handing me the contract.

After I took a look at everything that the contract said, I finally signed it.

"Perfect. Now, Mr. Jackson when can Mrs. Johnson start?" she then asked him again. He giggled ...
"Whenever she wants." he stated giving me a smirk. I could feel how I was heating up, all of a sudden it felt so hot in here and I don't know why...
"What about you start tomorrow, Mrs. Johnson?" Mrs Brown asked me, I nodded.
"Sure." I replied with a smile on my face.
"Alright, just go this address and be there at 8 a.m." she said before handing me a piece of paper with the address, I thanked her before packing everything and standing up.

I walked over to Mr. Jackson to shake his hand once again and greeted the other securities before walking out of the building going towards my car. That was intense...
I started the engine and started making my way to my best friend's apartment, Madison.

Once I've arrived I knocked on the door, and after a few minutes the door opened revealing Madison. We greeted before I entered her apartment.
We then started talking about my new job and of course she freaked out ...

"You are going to work for Michael Jackson?! How can you remain so calm?!" she said almost yelling, I giggled.
"Madison, there's nothing to freak out about. Yes he's the most famous man on earth, but he's not the only celebrity in the world you know? ... I'm just glad that I've got the job." I replied,
"Ana, you don't understand... he's Michael Jackson!" she yelled,
"Can you stop yelling?" I said giggling while looking at her. "Also there is one important rule..." I added, she raised one of her brows.
"What is it?" she asked,
"Any type of relationships are not allowed. No friendship, no love interest. He's my boss. He commands, and I do as he says." I replied while shrugging my shoulders.
"That's the most absurd rule I've ever heard of..." she stated, "I'm sure you're going to break that rule at some point, it's impossible to resist that man." she added causing us both to laugh.
"That's not going to happen, Madison... he's my boss. Nothing more. And he's married anyway and also has a kid, remember?" I said.
"But that doesn't mean that something could happen." she says before winking at me, I swear that girl is impossible sometimes.

*Michael's POV*

When my securities accompanied me back home I immediately made my way to the living room, since I heard Prince crying.
As I entered the living room I noticed that Debbie was trying to feed him, but he wouldn't stop crying.
I walked closer and gently grabbed Prince in my arms, before taking the bottle out of Debbie's hand, trying to feed him which was successful. I could hear Debbie sighing ... he would always calm down when I'm around.

After a few minutes of silence, I could feel how Debbie tried to caress my arm and my back... I stepped away.

"Debbie, please... I'm trying to feed Prince." I whined before releasing a deep sigh, the marriage between me and Debbie wasn't a real marriage... it wasn't the way we kept telling the media.
We don't have any type of intimacy, she's just a good friend of mine who offered to carry my children. (she is currently pregnant with my second child) She is well aware of that and knows that I want to keep it that way.

She sighed again before taking a seat on the sofa,

"How was your day?" she then asked,
"It was good. I had a meeting, it has been quite a relaxed day." I replied while I kept looking at Prince whom was now falling asleep in my arms.

I lay down the bottle and gently put him in his crib trying not to wake him up.

I then turned around to Debbie, who was starring at me. I ignored her and walked straight upstairs to my bedroom, ready to take a shower. I really needed some rest, I felt exhausted...
But I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about the new Security, it's the first time hiring a female security... I've never experienced that until now, I wonder if she's good at this job.
She is a really beautiful girl, though ... there is something about her ...