Chapter 28

This chapter contains strong mature and sexual content, read at your own risk or skip the parts if it makes you uncomfortable.

May 10th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

It has been five days since the Interview. Five days since I am staying at the Neverland Ranch with Michael ... since I am feeling way better I think it's about time for me to go back to my apartment, but me and Michael haven't talked about that just yet.
Also my birthday is coming up in 5 days and I'm pretty sure that Madison is arranging something.

I just took a shower, got dressed, and packed all my stuff. I am now walking downstairs to the kitchen only to see how Michael was feeding Prince. I couldn't help but smile while watching them.

"Good morning boys." I said while flashing them a smile and walking closer to them, I pecked Michael's lips before placing a sweet kiss onto Prince's forehead.
"Good morning." he then replied to me.

I took a seat next to him at the kitchen counters and took a glass of orange juice before taking a sip of it.
Once Michael was done feeding Prince he took him out of his high chair letting him go, before turning around to face me.

"Uhm.. I already packed my stuff... I know we haven't talked about this yet, but since I am feeling way better-" I started but he interrupted me,
"You want to go? Why don't you stay?" he whined and pouted his lips at me, making me giggle.
"You want me to stay longer?" I joked, and he nodded while smiling brightly at me, excited at the idea of me staying here with him. "And how longer do you want me to stay here, Mr. Jackson?" I teased while I stood up and walked near him, playing with the collar of his blouse, biting my lower lip. He chuckled while he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How about 'forever'?" he replied leaving me speechless, what? "Why don't you move in with me? Here at the Neverland Ranch..." he added.

I couldn't speak... I was at loss of words. He wants me to live with him in his Neverland Ranch? I gulped.

"Michael... are you sure?" I asked almost whispering. He giggled and nodded.
"Why shouldn't I be sure about that? I love you and I want to have you with me every day." he said smiling from ear-to-ear. I cupped his face and locked our lips in a gentle-sweet-romantic kiss. "Is that a 'yes' , Mrs. Johnson?" he teased.
"Yes. It's a yes." I replied and giggled. He hugged me tight to him, like an excited child. "I just need to go home and take my stuff, and ... well ... take care of the rest." I said before releasing a sigh. He nodded.
"We can go together if you want, after we went to the Studio. You still have a song to listen to, remember?" he said while smiling at me, right the song.
"Alright.. let's go then." I said, grabbed his hand, and walked outside.
"Bill could you please get the car ready? You need to escort me and Mrs. Johnson to the Studio and afterwards to her apartment." he said , Bill nodded and immediately walked to the car.

Once the car was ready we stepped inside and made our way to the Studio.
We both sat in the backseats, and while Bill was driving to the Studio Michael decided to close the curtains that separates the driver's seat and the backseats, so that we could have some privacy back here. Oh, boy... what is he going to do now ? He then gently grabbed my legs, and put them on his, before leaning in to lock his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. I ended up giggling on his lips.

"Michael, really? In the car? with Bill?" I joked, he smirked and nodded.
"We're not doing anything, and he can't see us..." he whispered onto my lips.
"You are crazy, Jackson." I teased before kissing him back, he leaned in some more, to the point where I was now laying with the back on the backseats, him on top of me. My body was about to explode, the lust and desire was too big...

He placed himself in between my legs, while his hands were travelling down my body, caressing my legs... sending shivers down my spine. What a good day to wear a skirt...
His hand than arrived to my heat. He started caressing my heat - still covered from the panties - with his thumb, I slightly moaned trying to be as silent as possible.