Chapter 51

September 7th, 2001
*Anastasia's POV*

We were now in a Hotel in New York City, getting ready for tonight.
Michael is attending two shows for his '30th Anniversary Celebration', the first one is tonight and the next one is in three days.

The entire Jackson Family was also here, since the Jackson Five is going to perform as well. The kids stayed with Debbie while we were here.

I just took a shower and was now looking for an outfit... but of course, I found myself in the middle of a freak-out-moment - again.
Since I am now 16 weeks (4 months) pregnant, my belly is definitely showing, and I literally can't fit in any clothing anymore ...
For a normal woman, this is frustrating. But for a pregnant woman... believe it or not, it's way worse.

After good 30 minutes of searching, I ended up wearing a baby-blue dress with some white high heels

I curled my hair and did my makeup, and after doing that I was ready.
When I walked out of the hotel bathroom I noticed Michael already all dressed up, sitting on the bed, waiting for me. And damn... he looked good. He was wearing an all white outfit. He looked like a god.

When I entered the Hotel bedroom he turned his face in my direction, and when he noticed me his lips slightly parted, he was literally drooling, causing me to giggle. I walked closer to him and started to spin around to show him my outfit.

"What do you think?" I asked facing him, with a slight smile on my face. He immediately stood up and walked closer to me, gently grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him.
"You look perfect." he said almost whispering.
"Really?" I then asked insecure, while looking down at my tiny baby-bump. He put his finger under my chin, lifting it up, forcing me to look into his eyes.
"Yes, really. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen... especially now, with the baby-bump." he replied before flashing me a sweet smile, causing me to blush hardly and sucking my teeth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"C'mon let's go now. The others are waiting for us." he then said, before grabbing my hand interlocking his fingers, as we both walked out of our Hotel Room.