Chapter 30

May 15th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

I just woke up, still laying in Michael's king sized bed, but when I turned around he wasn't there.
I decided to get up and get dressed, before walking downstairs. I looked in the kitchen, in the living room, and in his office... but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to go outside to the main door and ask Wayne,

"Wayne? Where is Mr. Jackson?" I asked completely confused and worried, he smiled at me.
"Good morning, Mrs. Johnson. Happy Birthday." he started, yes today is my 26th Birthday. "Mr. Jackson said this morning that he needed to take care of some things." he then added. Take care of what things? "He also said, that you should get to this address at 3 p.m., I am going to escort you there." he added once again. I took the piece of paper and looked at the address, what is this place? Okay, now I'm confused.
"Uh... well thanks for the birthday wishes and for giving me the information... I guess." I replied and he giggled.
"I know you're confused right now... I would feel the same way if I were you. Take your time to get ready." he then said, I simply nodded and walked back inside, still looking at the address on the piece of paper.
"Mrs. Johnson?" a female voice said, I turned around and noticed a maid.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Mr. Jackson's kids just woke up... would you like to feed them?" she gently asked with a smile on her face, I smiled brightly.
"Oh, yes please, I'd love to." I replied smiling back at her, she nodded and left going upstairs to bring the kids downstairs. Once she arrived, she was holding Paris in her arms, and also holding Prince's hand. I immediately walked closer and gently grabbed Paris, while she put Prince into his high chair. I smiled at Paris, while admiring her beauty... this girl is just too perfect.

I sat down on a high chair by the kitchen counters and grabbed Paris's baby bottle, feeding her with milk. Once she finished drinking all of it, I started to lull her and sing her a lullaby... after just a few minutes she immediately fell asleep. I couldn't help but smile... she looks like an angel. I then stood up and walked to the living room, there was another crib, so I decided to put her inside of that one, making sure not to wake her up.
I then walked back to the Kitchen, taking a seat next to Prince's High chair, and started feeding him. Damn, this kid kept growing each day more...

"Dada!" he said, oh my... are these his first words? I smiled brightly and stopped feeding him for a second, staring at him.
"What did you just say, Prince?" I asked and smiled,
"Dada..." he repeated,
"Dada is not here, baby... but he'll be back soon, don't worry." I said and kept feeding him.

Once I was done, I let him out so that he could go and play, while I had some breakfast and afterwards I immediately rushed upstairs and started to get ready.
After I took a shower I started looking for an outfit , and decided to wear a white dress:

I then went back to the bathroom and curled my hair before doing my make-up.
When I was all ready, I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"Helena? I'm leaving now, Mr. Jackson is waiting for me... please take good care of the babies until we come back." I gently said to one of the maids,
"Of course, I will. Have fun and happy birthday Mrs. Johnson." she gently replied while smiling at me, so everyone knows that it's my birthday? I smiled back at her.
"Thank you, Helena." I politely replied before walking outside. Wayne was already waiting for me by the car... he - like all the other securities - were starring at me. That made me feel really uncomfortable, but I walked closer to him anyway, and as soon as he opened the door for me I entered the car.