Chapter 31

May 15th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

Everything started to get blurry, as soon as I heard what Lisa said ... he wanted to get back with her after the divorce? That means, that these two were dating and in the meanwhile he flirted and dated me? I'm confused and heartbroken...

"U-uhm... Mrs. Presley, would you mind explaining me what this means?" I managed to ask with my shaky voice,
"Sweetheart, it's simple. Me and Michael were dating for this entire time. While he was with you, he also was with me. Until he said that he couldn't do this anymore, because he fell in love with you... but that happened only a couple of days ago." she explained, so... while he was dating me, he was also dating her? While he was sleeping with me, he was also sleeping with her? But how? I have never noticed... he never really lef- ... oh.
"O-only a couple of days ago?" I repeated and looked over at him, "so, that means... that until a couple of days ago, you were with me and with her? Wow... congrats, Jackson." I spitted and rushed upstairs to his bedroom and started packing my stuff. I couldn't stay in this house a minute longer, I am going back to my apartment.

How could I be so stupid to trust a man, again? God... I'm messed up. I have promised myself to never trust another man, and yet... here I am. Tears started running down my cheeks uncontrollably. All of a sudden the door slammed open.

"Anastasia, p-please let me explain..." he said, I turned around to look at him and released a fake laugh.
"Explain? Oh, no need. Lisa already did. I am leaving right now, and don't you dare to stop me!" I hissed and wiped away the tears with the back of my hand. I turned around and kept packing my stuff in a hurry. All of a sudden I felt his hands on my hips, but I immediately stepped away.
"Don't. Touch me." I said, avoiding eye contact with him.
"Anastasia, please... hear me out." he whined. He really wants me to hear him out? After all that he has done? I shook my head 'no'.

As soon as I finished packing, I grabbed my luggage and rushed back downstairs, walking outside.

"Wayne, would you mind to accompany me back to my apartment please?" I asked, he nodded and took my luggage placing it in the car.
"Anastasia. Please hear me out, if you still want to leave afterwards I'll respect your decision, but at least hear me out..." he begged as soon as he came outside.
"I am not ready to hear you out... please... just leave me alone." I begged, while I kept crying hysterically. Once Wayne got the car ready, I immediately stepped inside, and made our way back to my apartment, leaving Michael standing there all alone.

He has hurt me... he has hurt my feelings. I can't look at him and I for sure can't listen to him right now.
I looked outside of the window, while Wayne kept driving... tears still running down my cheeks. I felt a strong pain in my chest, it almost felt like I was about to have a heart attack. Please make it stop...

For the whole entire ride, Wayne hasn't asked anything nor has he talked, thank god.
As soon as he stopped the car in front of my apartment, he exited the car and helped me with my luggage. I thanked him and grabbed my stuff, making my way inside of my apartment.
My mother and sisters were sitting on the sofa, and as soon as they saw me their faces looked shocked... especially when they noticed me crying. I probably look like a mess. Suddenly they all rushed over to me.

"Ana! What happened? Why are you crying?" my mom asked worried, that made me cry even more. I immediately hugged her and released a loud scream, before crying hysterically in her arms.
"It hurts, mom.. please make it stop!" I yelled while tears kept running down my cheeks.
"Ana... what happened?" Amber asked almost whispering, my mom eyed and and shook her head 'no', trying to tell her that it's not the right time to ask questions.

My mom then walked me over to my bedroom, and sat down on my bed, while she was still hugging me. We ended up cuddling with each other, and after a while I finally calmed down... I stopped crying, but I could still feel this pain inside my chest.