Chapter 38

June 5th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

Today is the day, I'm meeting the Jackson Family.
We are going to stay there over the weekend.
I already took a shower, got dressed and packed my stuff.

As soon as we put our stuff in the car, we stepped inside and Bill started driving to Hayvenhurst, where Michael's Family lives.
I have to admit that I'm really nervous. I've never met his Family until now, and they... well they heard about me in the news and they have probably seen me on TV so they already know some things about me.

After a 2 hours ride we finally arrived. We all stepped outside of the car and Bill helped us with the bags. We then walked hand-in-hand towards the main door, and Michael knocked. A few seconds has gone by, and the door slammed open, revealing an older-beautiful looking woman... she immediately smiled and hugged Michael. That must be his mother.

"It's so nice to see you again!" she said excitedly while hugging him.
"It's nice being here, mother." he replied smiling back at her. Once they stepped back, she looked at me with a nice-bright smile plastered on her face.
"You have to be Anastasia... I've heard a lot about you. I'm happy to be finally able to meet you, sweetheart." she said before embracing me in a sweet hug, I smiled widely.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jackson." I replied while hugging her back.
"Oh dear, please call me Katherine." she said as she stepped back, I giggled and nodded.

After greeting each other she accompanied us inside. Michael commanded Bill to bring our bags upstairs, in his old room.
We then followed Katherine outside, and there was the rest of the Family, sitting around a huge dining table outside. They all smiled a greeted Michael.

"This is Anastasia... my girlfriend." he then said to everyone, while smiling and pointing at me. They all stood up and walked towards me, greeting me, while introducing themselves. The last one was a gorgeous girl, Janet, his little sister.
"Finally I get to meet you. It's a pleasure having you here, Anastasia." she said excitedly while flashing me a wide smile and hugging me. I giggled and hugged her back.
"The pleasure is all mine, Janet." I replied.

We then took a seat at the dining table, and they all started chatting, asking Michael a bunch of questions.

"Michael, where is my grandson and granddaughter?" Katherine asked,
"They are with their mother over to weekend. I wanted you to focus on Anastasia while we're here." he replied. She simply nodded. After a few minutes of silence, Katherine looked at me,
"And how are you doing sweetheart? I've heard... about... the pregnancy." she said almost whispering, I almost choked on the food that I was swallowing. I cleaned my mouth with a tissue and cleared my throat before talking.
"Uhm..." I said before releasing a deep sigh, "I'm doing good." I simply said while forcing a smile. I noticed how Michael eyed her.
"I'm sorry..." she apologised.
"It's okay. Don't worry." I replied flashing her a sweet reassuring smile.
"How did that happen?" one of Michael's brothers, Randy, asked.
"Randy. Enough." Michael snapped.
"No, it's okay..." I started,
"Anastasia, no. You don't have to." Michael said while looking at me, I smiled and nodded, trying to reassure him that it's okay.
"I uhm... have been through a lot of stress, and... didn't make it through the pregnancy." I confessed while looking at Randy, he simply nodded. I felt a lump in my throat... I felt like I wasn't able to control my emotions, so I excused myself and stood up, walking inside the house looking for the bathroom, and when I found it I locked the door and sat on the edge of the bathtub, covering my face with my hands and crying silently.

It's the first time talking to someone about my pregnancy since all of that happened... and it still affects me, tremendously. I tried to take a deep breath, trying to calm down.. and that's when I suddenly heard knocking on the door.

"Sweetheart? Everything okay?" a female voice asked, it was Katherine. I immediately wiped away my tears and opened the door, forcing a smile.
"Yes, everything is okay." I replied, she smiled slightly before entering the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and grabbing both of my hands while looking deeply into my eyes.
"Throw it all out... don't keep it inside. It'll make you feel worse..." she started saying in a calm and sweet tone, "you know... I have also lost a son... it was Marlon's twin-brother... he didn't make it after giving birth... so I know exactly how you feel..." she added, that's when I lost in. Tears started running down my cheeks and I started sobbing.

She immediately embraced me in a sweet hug, holding me tight to her, while caressing my back.

"I-I'm so sorry... that's not how I expected our first meeting." I whispered while still hugging her,
"Hey, sweetheart, it's okay... don't blame it on yourself. We shouldn't have asked you about the pregnancy right away." she replied.

*Michael's POV*

It has been a few minutes since my mother walked to the bathroom to check on Anastasia, and still they didn't come back.
I decided to walk inside and knock on the bathroom door, after a few seconds my mother opened the door and smiled at me.

"Mother, is everything alright?" I asked in a worried tone, that's when Anastasia appeared from behind her.
"Yes, everything is perfectly fine. Right sweetheart?" she asked Anastasia, she smiled and nodded. "I'll leave you too alone..." she then said before exiting the bathroom.

I stepped inside, locking the door behind me, before turning around and facing Anastasia. I could tell that she cried... I immediately walked closer, gently grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to me.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" I whispered while looking at her, she smiled and wrapped her arms around me.
"More than okay... your mother is very lovely. I love her already." she said and chuckled, I smiled widely from ear-to-ear,
"I told you..." I confidently replied.
"I love you, Michael..." she then whispered, before locking our lips in a deep-passionate kiss. I could feel the lust and desire in her kiss.

At some point I lifted her up, making her sit on the sink without breaking the intense make-out-session we were having, while she wrapped her legs around my waist, sending me a tingling sensation all over my body.
We haven't had any type of intimacy since ... since before her birthday. It has been a long time, and I missed her... I missed touching her body... I missed making love to her.

"I want you, Michael..." she then whispered in a low voice, I looked at her. Her eyes turned into a darker shade. I wanted her just as much... but I was afraid to hurt her after the surgery she had.
"A-are you sure?" I whispered in a worried tone, she giggled.
"Are you really asking me if I'm sure?" she joked, I giggled.
"I don't want to hurt you..." I confessed. She cupped my face and stared deep into my eyes.
"Michael Joseph Jackson..." she started, "I want you. Right now, right here. It's either you take me, or I'll go back to your family. You decide." she stated. Fuck...

Caution: sexual content

I crashed my lips onto her's, starting to kiss her passionately... it was a kiss full of lust and desire, my body was burning, longing for more. I immediately took off her tank top, and she did the same with my shirt.
Soon after we were both naked, while she was still sitting on the sink... she then opened her legs for me... I felt like my body was about to explode.
I grabbed my erected manhood and started rubbing it against her heat, making her moan silently... she then pulled me closer, and started biting my earlobe, sending me shivers down my spine. It was that exact moment when I pushed my manhood deep inside her, she immediately covered her mouth suffocating a strong moan into her palm... I also released a strong moan, while slowly thrusting inside her.

"God, I missed you, Anastasia... you make me feel so good." I whispered in a low seductive voice,
"Michael..." she moaned silently.

I kept thrusting inside of her, going deeper and faster each time. She tilted her head back, squeezing her eyes, and biting her lower lip... god, she looks so sexy.
I then started kissing her neck, leaving a lot of wet kisses on her skin...
When I got to her G-Spot, that's when she released another strong moan...

"Fuck! Michael..." she groaned...
"That's right, baby... say my name." I whispered again in a low voice. "Cum for me, Anastasia." I commanded, and shortly after her legs - that were still wrapped around my waist - started shaking uncontrollably, I gave her a few more thrusts and that's when we both reached our climax, moaning in sync.