Chapter 57

March 15th, 2002
*Anastasia's POV*

In two weeks I'm going to marry the man I love the most in this universe.
We had a couple more meetings with Mrs. Williams - the wedding planner - and everything was already done. We decided everything, how we want the wedding to look like, what kind of decorations and how many etc.

The only thing missing is: my dress.
That's why I am now about to go bridal-dress-shopping with Janet, Katherine and my mom. This is going to be fun!

I just finished getting ready and was now walking downstairs, only to find everyone in the living room crowded around Michael who was holding Blanket in his arms. Janet was holding Prince and my mom was holding Paris. I couldn't hold back a smile... it made me really happy to see our families so close, that's all because of love.

I faked a cough and that's when everyone's head snapped towards me, they all flashed me a smile.

"All ready to go bride-to-be ?" my mother asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes before releasing a chuckle.
"Yea.. I'm ready to go. I just need to do one thing before we go." I then replied, before walking closer to Michael.

I gently caressed Blanket's head and placed a soft kiss onto his forehead, before looking up at Michael. We both smiled at each other and I went in to peck his lips.

"I love you..." I then whispered onto his lips, he smiled brightly.
"I love you more, have fun with these three." he then joked, still whispering, but of course they all heard what he said and they all started complaining.
"Hey.. what does that mean?" my mom asked, making us all laugh.
"Nothing. Have fun, ladies. We'll be here waiting for you." he then said while giggling, walking over to the sofa with Prince and Paris, taking a seat and lulling Blanket.

I sighed and said my goodbyes, placing a kiss on Prince and Paris's cheeks, before walking outside and entering the car with them, while Javon and Bill started driving out of the Ranch.

After about thirty minutes we finally arrived at the mall. Of course Paparazzi's and Tabloids followed us, shooting a lot of photos of us, but I really didn't care about that right now.
The securities immediately escorted us inside and I glazed at the big amounts of bridal dresses hanging around... they all looked beautiful, to say at least.
I started walking closer, looking at the dresses one by one. My mom and Katherine started showing me some of the dresses, telling me how beautiful they look and how good they would look on me, but I didn't really go for it.
At some point I picked out two dresses that caught my eye ever since we entered the mall, before a sales assistant walked us upstairs, where I could change and try the dresses on.

The first dress was a long-sleeve one, with floral design, tight from the waist to down the legs, going wider at the feet-section.

Once I've tried it on, I walked outside the cabin and walked towards the mirror, looking at myself in the reflection.
Janet, Katherine and my mom immediately gasped and covered their mouths with their hand, while walking closer to me and admiring the dress that I was wearing.

I kept starring at my reflection in the mirror and sucked my teeth... the dress is beautiful, but I think it doesn't suit me. Since I gave birth my body has... changed... I had more curves than I had before, and this dress just isn't made for me, not for the way my body looks like right now.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? You don't like it?" Katherine gently asked while caressing my arm.
"Uhm... yes, I like it mother, it's just..." I said and gulped, trying to make that lump in my throat disappear, "it doesn't suit my body." I then spitted.
"Don't say that... you look beautiful!" my mom said while looking at me. I released a sarcastic laugh while rolling my eyes, I then looked over to Janet and crossed my arms.
"Please Janet... give me your honest opinion." I then said, she sucked her teeth and cleared her throat before talking. I could see how Katherine and my mom shook their heads, signing her to shut up.
"Look... the dress is beautiful... but maybe the other one looks better on you, why don't you try it on as well?" Janet then said. I sighed and nodded, before walking back into the cabin, taking off this dress and trying on the other one.

The second one is a strapless one, it was tight on the bust and wide from the waist down... it looked like one of those princess-dresses.
Once I've put it on, I walked outside making my way in front of the mirror again.

Again - everyone gasped. This time, I gasped as well. It looks stunning... and it suits my body. It was love at first sight... yep, that's the one. I smiled while looking at the reflection into the mirror.

"Told you." Janet confidently said while flashing me a big smile.
"That's the one, Ana." my mom excitedly said.
"You look stunning, sweetheart!" Katherine said while a big smile was plastered on her face.

"Yes, that's the one. I love it." I then said.

The assistant then came closer to me, starting to take some measurements to make the dress sit perfectly on my body.

*Michael's POV*

A few hours has passed since Anastasia went bridal-dress-shopping with Janet, my mother and her mom.
Blanket was peacefully sleeping in his crib in the living room, while I was now sitting on the sofa, Prince on my right and Paris on my left. We were watching Peter Pan, but at some point they fell asleep in my arms.

Spending quality time with my children is my favourite part of the day, they mean everything to me. They are my life.
I felt incredibly blessed when I was around them and Anastasia... I felt complete.

Shortly after I heard the main door opening, and soon Anastasia walked inside the living room and smiled at me. She then walked closer and glazed at Prince and Paris, how they were peacefully sleeping, before leaning in and pecking my lips.

"Did you find your dress?" I then curiously asked in a whisper, she smiled brightly and nodded.
"Yes I did. You'll love it just as much as I do." she then replied whispering as well. I smiled from ear-to-ear.
"How was it shopping with these three? Where are they by the way?" I then asked,
"It was... quite an experience." she joked and giggled, "they went back home after escorting me back home." she then added. I simply nodded. "Want me to help you put them to bed?" she then asked, I nodded again before carefully grabbing Prince, while she grabbed Paris, and we both walked upstairs putting them into their beds.

As soon as we walked out of their room and closed the door, I grabbed her hips and gently pulled her closer to me. She giggled as her eyes met mine.

"I miss you... it's been forever since..." I started whispering in a low tone, she chuckled before smirking at me.
"I know.. I miss you too.." she then whispered back, while wrapping her arms around my neck. Soon I felt that tingling sensation in my lower body part.
"The things I would do to you..." I then whispered in a low tone once again. Right when I was about to kiss her, we heard Blanket crying downstairs. She giggled.
"Go to our bedroom, I'll just check on Blanket before joining you... let me see what you would do to me, Jackson." she then teased in a sexy tone, before leaving and walking downstairs, leaving me standing there... my body burning as hell.

I smirked and bit my lower lip, before making my way to our bedroom.