Chapter 49

July 20th, 2001
*Anastasia's POV*

Once we returned back home after the visit at the Doctor's office, we packed our stuff, since we are going to my mother and sisters in Minnesota over the weekend.
Janet should be here any minute, to come and pick up the kids, they're staying at Hayvenhurst with Michael's Family while we're in Minnesota.

As soon as we packed our stuff in the luggage, Javon and Wayne started to put them in the car. Shortly after Janet arrived, and after a little bit of talking, the kids got escorted downstairs... it was time to say our goodbyes to them.
Prince started crying, not wanting us to leave, and damn... that made me cry as well.

"Don't cry baby... we'll be back soon. I promise." I then said to him, while holding him in my arms, and literally crying with him. "Understood? We'll be back soon Prince. You're not going to be alone... your uncles and aunties are going to be there with you and Paris, you'll have fun you'll see." I then said, before wiping his tears away and that's when he placed a little-sloppy kiss on my lips before saying something that made my heart stop for a second..
"I love you mommy." he said.

I looked over at Michael, my eyes wide open and full with tears, my heart was about to explode. He simply smiled widely at me while shrugging his shoulders. I then looked back at Prince and smiled...

"I love you too, baby." I replied while placing a kiss on his cheek.

Once me and Michael said our goodbyes to the kids, they entered the car with Janet, while we entered the car with Javon and Wayne, who immediately started driving escorting us to the airport.

After what felt like forever, we finally arrived at the LAX Airport, and damn... there was already a big ass crowd outside at the entrance.

"I'll always wonder how they know where we are every damn time." I whined and Michael simply giggled.

Javon and Wayne then took our luggage and started escorting us to Michael's private jet.
Once everything was ready, we stepped inside the Jet and took our seats. Minnesota, we're coming.

—————————————————————————

Finally we arrived in Minnesota. Soon we were in the car, which escorted us to my mothers and sisters house.

From the Airport to their house it was a 15-20 minutes road, but believe me - it felt like forever.
I couldn't wait to see my mom and sisters again ... I haven't been in Minnesota in forever.

As soon as the car stopped in front on their house, me and Michael immediately exited the car, I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers, and walked to the door, knocking a few times... until my mom opened it.

"Ana!" she said excitedly with a big smile on her face, before embracing me in a lovely-motherly hug.
"Hi mom." I replied smiling back at her.

Once she stepped back, she looked at Michael, smiling widely before hugging him as well.

"Michael... hi. It's so good seeing you again." she said in a sweet tone. Michael smiled from ear-to-ear and hugged her back.

She then welcomed us inside the House. Everything was exactly the same like the last time I was here... some things just never change.

"So tell me... how are you two doing? How is my granddaughter or grandson doing?" she asked excitedly while we all sat down on the sofa.
"We're doing really good. And... well..." Michael said before looking at me, we both smiled at each other before looking back to my mother. "Your grandson is healthy and doing perfectly fine." he added.

My mom's reaction was priceless... her eyes went wide, she brought her hands to her cheeks and released a loud-excited scream before standing up, walking towards us and hugging us tight.