Chapter 20

April 5th, 1998
*Michael's POV*

Once we started kissing I could feel how all my feelings for her were getting even stronger, my heart was racing way too fast... my knees started to feel weak.
The more the minutes went by and the more our kiss has gotten deeper, to the point where we were in the middle of a passionate make-out session.
I grabbed her so that her legs wrapped around my waist, and started walking towards the sofa sitting down and placing her on my lap, her legs still wrapped around me. My hands started travelling down her body, caressing and squeezing every inch of her skin... I could hear her slightly moan on my lips sometimes. It was melody to my ears.

I then tucked my hands underneath her tank top, caressing her back. This girl is driving me insane...

Before the make-out session would turn into something more I decided to stop, we were now both out of breath... I placed my hand on her cheek looking deep into her eyes and flashed her a smile. She smiled back.

"Damn..." she whispered out of breath and starts giggling,
"What?" I asked smiling widely.
"You're... you're a really good kisser." she confessed, making me laugh.
"Really?" I then asked smiling from ear-to-ear, she nodded and started blushing. "Well, thank you.. you're a really good kisser too." I then said, making her blush even more. I released a chuckle before hugging her tight to me.

Soon before we started kissing again, we got stopped by my phone ringing. I excused myself and took the call,

"Jackson." I said,
"Mr. Jackson ? It's Mesereau. We need to schedule an appointment to talk about your divorce with Mrs. Rowe. When could you come over to my office?" the male voice said over the phone, Mr. Mereau is my lawyer.
"Hello Mr. Meserau, uhh... I'm free today, just give me a time and I'll come by." I replied. We then talked for a while before scheduling an appointment for this afternoon at 4 p.m., after that we hung up the call.

"Who was that?" Anastasia asked confused.
"It was my lawyer, he said to go to his office this afternoon at 4 to discuss some things about the divorce." I confessed while caressing her arms, she nodded.
"If you want I can escort you there." she gently offered. I smiled.
"It's your day off, Mrs. Johnson, you are supposed to get some rest." I stated, she rolled her eyes.
"I'll escort you there Mr. Jackson, I don't take no as an answer. Just give me some time to get ready." she then replied pecking my lips before getting up from my lap and rushing in her bedroom. God I love her...

*Anastasia's POV*

I immediately rushed to my bedroom opening my closet and picking out an outfit: since I'm still his security I had to get dressed formal, but since it's also my day off I decided to wear a black skirt with black stockings and a white blouse paired with a black blazer and some black high heels. I also grabbed some fresh underwear and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth, before getting dressed.

I then walked over to my vanity to get my hair and make-up done. To finish off I sprayed some of my favourite cologne.

I looked over to the clock and it was already 1 p.m, damn... it was only 9 a.m when he arrived, I didn't notice that time flew by so fast. It's probably because of that intense make-out session we had earlier. When thinking about that passionate moment we've shared earlier I noticed that my face had turned into a light pinky shade, while looking at my reflection in the mirror. Again I found myself smiling like an idiot.

I then grabbed my purse and my keys and walked back to the living room. Michael wasn't there.
I could smell a delicious perfume coming from the kitchen, so I slowly walked over there only to find Michael preparing something to eat... I smiled widely from ear-to-ear. I walked closer and hugged him from behind.

"You didn't have to cook something... I could've prepared something for you." I whispered, he then turned around flashing me a sweet smile, before cupping my face and locking his lips onto mine in a sweet-passionate kiss.
"I wanted to. I hope it's okay for you..." he whispered on my lips. I simply nodded, a smile still plastered on my face.

After a few minutes I helped him to place the food on the dining table, before both taking a seat and enjoy this delicious meal he just prepared. I didn't know he could cook so good...
We started talking about his divorce with Debbie as well as about Prince and Paris.

Once we were done with eating and talking I cleaned up everything before grabbing my stuff and walking out of my apartment with him. We then stepped into my car and I started driving to his lawyer's office.
After about 15 minutes we finally arrived, and as soon as he stepped out of the car people started recognising him asking for autographs and photos. I tried to protect him but he said it was okay, and signed some autographs for his fans and took some photos with them.
But as soon as the crowd kept getting bigger, I grabbed him and pushed ourselves through the crowd begging everyone to step back.

Soon we arrived in the building and I waited outside of the office, standing in front of the door waiting for him to finish.
All I could think about the entire time while waiting in the corridors was how he confessed his feelings for me this morning in my apartment, how our lips crashed together and moved in sync. God he felt the same way for this entire time and I didn't noticed... how could I be so stupid not to notice? Good thing he confessed his feelings, cause if he didn't I wouldn't have confessed mine either... I smiled like an idiot and shook my head.