Chapter 54

December 25th, 2001
*Anastasia's POV*

It has been over a month, since me and Michael resolved our problem. Since then, everything was perfectly fine between us, just like it used to be earlier.
I was doing better after the Doctor has gave me the medicine, and our baby was also healthy like he should be.

Today is Christmas Day. We are all at the Neverland Ranch, Michael's Family and my mother and sisters are coming over soon, that's why we are getting ready now.
Me and Michael have already took a shower, and we were about to get dressed now.

I decided to wear a simple red bodycon dress:

Once I straighten my hair and did my makeup I walked over to the mirror, looking at my reflection

Once I straighten my hair and did my makeup I walked over to the mirror, looking at my reflection. My eyes automatically fell on my huge baby-bump. God, it's huge... I can't believe that I'm already seven months pregnant. Just two more months, until we get to meet our baby.
I got snapped back to reality by Michael, who was hugging me from behind, both his hands placed on my belly. I looked at him through our reflection in the mirror, and we both smiled at each other.

"You look stunning." he whispered in a sweet tone, making me blush. I then noticed that he was all dressed up already as well.
"Thank you, you look amazing too." I replied, before moving my head sideways and pecked his lips.

His sweet perfume was invading my nostrils... it was the most pleasant smell I've ever smelled. It's his smell... it was a mix between Vanilla and Orange.

"I have to get the kids dressed. Is everything ready downstairs?" I then asked while completely turning around to face him.
"Yes. Everybody's going to be here soon. Do you need help with the kids?" he gently asked.
"No need, baby. I'll take care of it." I then replied smiling widely. I pecked his lips one more time, before leaving the bedroom, headed to the children's room.

"Okay, time to get ready!" I said as soon as I entered their room. They both looked at me with a smile on their faces and started clapping their tiny hands in excitement. I chuckled.

I started with Prince, by changing his clothes in a suit, before doing his hair. He looks perfect, just like his daddy. He definitely has the same eyes as Michael.
Once I was done with him, I grabbed Paris and started changing her clothes as well, she was now wearing a dress. Afterwards I gently started doing her hair. She's the definition of perfection.

 She's the definition of perfection