Chapter 22

April 24th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

After launch my mom and my sisters went to their room to have some rest, leaving me and Michael alone in the living room. I was still shocked... he confessed to my family that we're dating?
I was now sitting on my sofa, completely lost in my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Michael whispered as he sat down next to me, placing his hand on my leg. I looked over to him while sucking my teeth.
"Yes.. I'm just.." I started, I didn't know how to say it, "you made it official by telling my family that we're dating..." I added.
"Of course I did... that's the truth, no?" he asked and smiled at me.
"I wasn't sure at first because we've never officially talked about it... but yes, I guess it is true." I replied, making him giggle.
"You know what? I think we should make it official to everyone." he stated, I furrowed my brows.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Let me take you out on a date as soon as your family has left." he said smiling widely at me. My eyes went wide again, while raising both of my brows.
"Are you serious right now?" I asked while looking at him, he chuckled and nodded. "But what about the press?" I added.
"I don't care. I want the whole word to know that I love my woman." he confessed again, causing my heart to skip a beat. I immediately smiled from ear-to-ear, I then climbed over him sitting on his lap, my legs on the sides of his waist, and immediately crushed my lips against his kissing him passionately.

He held my hips, pushing them closer to him, while kissing me back. Suddenly I could feel ... something 'hard' pushing against my inner thigh.. I immediately opened my eyes, while our lips were still moving in sync... is that..? Oh my god.
I felt how my face started burning, and I also felt a familiar feeling down in my intimate body-part. Without even noticing I slightly moaned onto his lips, he also opened his eyes and looked at me. We then stopped kissing and we were both out of breath, while he squeezed my hips...

"I love you, Anastasia..." he whispered in a low seductive voice. Don't do that to me... that feeling in my lower body got stronger.
"I love you more." I whispered back while biting my lower lip. He stared at me for a while, his eyes have turned a shade darker... they were black now. I could literally see the desire burning in his eyes, probably it was the same for me...
"I should... go now." he said before pecking my lips one more time and removing me from his lap and standing up from my sofa, and that's when my eyes traveled down to his lower body part, noticing his erection. I'm sure that I was red like a tomato right now... damn, I want all of him.
"I'll call you later." he then said while smiling at me. I nodded. He then walked to the door and left my apartment.

I still needed to catch some air... I was left out of breath, my body burning and longing for more... he's driving me completely insane!!!

*Michael's POV*

I left Anastasia's apartment and immediately called Javon telling him to come and pick me up, so that he can escort me to the studio.

That passionate moment I've just shared with Anastasia has woken up some strong feelings in my lower body... my body was longing for more. I want her. I want all of her. I want to show her how much I love her.
I tried to adjust myself, trying not to think about it.

Soon after Javon arrived and I immediately stepped in the car, before anyone could recognise me.

"Please escort me to the studio, Javon." I ordered.
"Sure, Mr. Jackson." he replied and started driving down the streets, headed to the studio.

Once we've arrived I greeted my manager Frank, grabbed my notebook and went into the recording room, wearing the headphones. I then explained them how I imagine the beat for this song, before actually trying to put on tape the lyrics...
After trying a thousand of times it kinda turned into what I was expecting.

"My life will never be the same
'Cause girl you came and changed
The way I walk
The way I talk
I cannot explain
These things I feel for you
But girl, you know it's true
Stay with me
Fulfill my dreams
And I'll be all you need"

Yes, it was another song about Anastasia. I'm sure she'll love it as soon as she hear this song. I started to imagine her reaction and found myself smiling like an idiot. When I looked on my watch I noticed it was already 9 p.m.

"Do you want to take a break, Mike? Or do you wanna go home?" Frank asked me through the microphone.
"Uhh, I'll just take a quick break, then I'd like to correct some parts before going home." I replied through the microphone. He showed me his thumbs up. I then signed him to turn off the mic so that I could call Anastasia, and he did.

I took off my headphones and started to call my girlfriend .

"Hello?" she said as soon as she picked up,
"Hey baby." I replied with a smile on my face. "How are things going at home with your mom and sisters?" I asked.
"Pretty good. We've had launch and we were just about to watch some TV." she replied, "and what are you up to?" she then asked.
"I'm in the studio right now, recording a new song." I confessed.
"Okay, what is it about?" she curiously asked. I smiled brightly.
"You'll see soon." I confessed. "I miss you... I can't wait to take you on a date." I then added while biting my lower lip.
"I miss you too... I'd like to say that I can't wait too, but I have to admit that I'm kinda nervous." she said giggling.
"Why so nervous?" I asked before releasing a chuckle.
"Because you're still not officially divorced... and what is your family going to think about me when they discover about me from the News?" she said. She's got a point there, but she worries way too much...

"Baby stop worrying so much... you always told me that you don't care about the press, why do you care now? And don't worry about my family, they already know about you." I confessed, she remained silent.
"They do?" she then asked.
"Yes." I replied. "I told them a while ago..." I added almost whispering, remembering Christmas and New Year's Eve, when I confessed my feelings about her to my mother and my sister Janet.
"A while ago?" she teased and giggled,
"Yes, it was during the Holidays... I can't keep a secret from my mother and my sister Janet, they somehow noticed that I had something to hide... and well ... I ended up telling them about you." I said while scratching the back of my head.
"God, I love you Michael... you have no idea how much." she whispered, while a big smile made its way on my face.
"I love you more, Anastasia... god I want you, I want all of you." I whispered in my low seductive voice,
"Me too..." she confessed, leaving me breathless.

After chatting for a while we ended up saying our Goodnight and I immediately continued with my work, trying to correct some parts that I wasn't feeling ...
I spent the whole night in the studio, and when I was pleased with the work I finally got escorted back to the Ranch.
Around 2 a.m I tucked myself under the bedsheets and immediately fell in a deep slumber.