Chapter 58

April 6th, 2002
*Anastasia's POV*

Today I'm pretty nervous... tomorrow is our wedding, and this morning Michael moved into the dependance, we decided to do it the old fashioned way, where the bride and the groom don't live together a day before the wedding, and we also can't spend the night together... it's not going to be easy.

The kids are going to stay with Katherine until tomorrow, since Janet and my sisters have organised something... something tells me that it's a bachelorette-party.
They said I have to get ready and all pampered for 5 p.m. and they won't tell me where we're going. I hate surprises...
Since right now it's 1 p.m. it's time for me to get some launch and start getting ready, so I walked downstairs, looking around making sure that Michael's not here, and then walked to the kitchen helping the maids to prepare some launch for me.

Around 3 p.m. I already had launch and even finished cleaning the kitchen with the maids, so I made my way upstairs and took a long shower, trying to relax as much as I can, since my muscles are all tensed.
Once I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my wet-naked body and walked over to the bedroom, looking for an outfit for tonight... the girls said that I need to look sexy, since today is my last day as a unwedded woman.

After thirty minutes of looking I decided to wear a cream-nude coloured glittered dress:

After thirty minutes of looking I decided to wear a cream-nude  coloured glittered dress:

I paired the dress with some white heels and started curling my hair and doing my makeup.

Once I was done I grabbed my purse, my phone and my keys and walked downstairs. Wayne was already waiting for me inside the house, next to the main door. As soon as he spotted me, I could feel how his eyes traveled down my entire body, and soon his lips got slightly parted... did I feel embarrassed? Yes, a little. Do I care? Not at all.

I slightly smiled while walking towards him.

"So... you are going to escort me wherever I should go, or?" I then asked before giggling, he gulped and shook his head to get his thoughts out of his head.
"U-uhm... pardon, yes. Yes I will. You ready?" he then asked in a shaky voice,
"Yes. Let's go." I then replied.

He then opened the door for me and walked me into the car. Shortly after he started driving out of the Neverland Ranch, escorting me to the address where Janet and my sisters were waiting for me.

It took us good 20 minutes to arrive there, and once the car stopped in front of a... club? I furrowed my brows, before chuckling and shaking my head.
Janet and my sisters were already there, waiting for me outside. They immediately ran my way and opened the door for me, gasping as soon as they noticed my dress.

"Damn, girl! You look sexy!" Amber said, her eyes wide open.
"That dress is stunning!" Ashley said with a smirk, causing me to giggle.
"Well, you told me to wear something sexy... and I did. I hope you didn't organise anything too crazy." I then said while looking at these three ladies standing in front of me, while raising my brow. My sisters then looked at Janet with a smirk.
"Uhh, well... Janet did most of the work. It was her idea... so..." Amber said, I then looked over to Janet and she started giggling.
"Don't worry, you'll love it, and Michael is not going to find out. C'mon." Janet said while grabbing my arm and walking me to the door of the club.
"Finding out about what? Janet what did you do?" I then asked with a little bit of worry and also a little bit of curiosity. She simply giggled.