Chapter 45

August 29th, 1999
*Anastasia's POV*

After a few hours, around midnight, the Party slowly came to an end. Everyone started to say their goodbyes and goodnight, and left.
The only ones who remained in the local was me, Michael, the kids, and Janet.

Prince and Paris fell asleep, and Michael was sitting next to them, while me and Janet started cleaning the mess.

"You want me to take the kids with me to Hayvenhurst? I believe you and my brother want to have some time alone tonight..." she then whispered while giving me a smirk, I blushed... hard, before giggling.
"U-uhm... god... yes, if it's okay for you." I then replied whispering as well, she burst out in laughter because of my reaction.
"Don't worry, it's more than okay for me. I'll bring them back to the Ranch tomorrow. Okay?" she then said, I smiled and nodded.

After we finished cleaning the entire place, we said our goodbyes and she left with the kids. Michael looked at me with a confused look...

"Why is Janet taking the kids with her?" he asked confused, I chuckled before walking closer to him, placing my hand on his chest.
"Well... like I said before... there is another surprise for you once we get home." I replied almost whispering, he giggled and bit his lower lip.
"Hm, and what is it?" he teased, making me laugh.
"You'll see... let's go." I then replied, before grabbing my stuff and walking both outside entering the car.

From now on, this part of the chapter contains explicit sexual content!

As soon as we arrived back home, we slowly started walking upstairs hand in hand, headed to the bedroom.
I took off my shoes, placing them back in their box. I then walked to the bathroom, locking the door.
I started to unzip my dress, removing it completely. I then changed my underwear, wearing a sexy red lingerie set... it was - again - a red-lace set... bra, thong, and some red-semi see through-stockings that stopped right above my knees, the stockings were connected to my thong. I freshened up my hair before spraying some perfume on my body. I took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door, leaning against it, while looking at Michael, who was now sitting on the corner of the bed... his blouse was open, revealing his naked torso. As soon as he heard the door opening, he turned around to face me and his eyes went wide and in a darker shade, his lips slightly parted, while looking at me up and down. I chuckled.

I then started walking slowly and sensually towards him, stopping right in front of him, placing both my hands on my hips.

"Anastasia..." he whispered in a low tone, his eyes were travelling on my body, until our eyes finally met. I smirked. "you... you look..." he said before gulping.
"Shh.." I then replied while slowly placing my index finger on his lips, signing him to shut up and stop talking. I gently pushed him back, so that he was now laying on his back.

I climbed on top of him, while I started caressing his naked torso with my hand...
His hands immediately traveled on my body, stopping on my butt, squeezing it. I bit my lower lip while starring deeply into his eyes. I started placing tons of kisses on his cheek, going down on his neck, and on his earlobe... licking and biting it, and that's when he released a silent moan.

My hand traveled down to his pants, unzipping them, and putting my hand inside gently massaging his thick and erected manhood. He gasped at the touch of my hand against his erection...

"God... it feels like you're about to explode." I joked whispering, I looked back into his eyes and he looked at me as well, biting his lower lip.
"You're driving me crazy, you know that?" he then whispered in a low tone, I smirked.
"You know... I know how to drive you even more crazy... you know how?" I whispered, he shook his head. I smirked once again, gently squeezed his erection before leaning in to his ear...
"I just have to say three magic words..." I whispered, and paused for a few seconds before talking again... "fuck me, Michael." I whispered again in his ear.