Chapter 24

April 28th, 1998
*Michael's POV*

I woke up by the knocking on my bedroom door, I immediately turned around and thankfully Anastasia was still peacefully asleep.
I slowly sneaked out of the bed, trying not to wake her up,I then got up and put on my boxers, a pair of pyjama pants and a white V-Neck shirt, before opening the door the revealing one of my maids.

"Mr. Jackson I'm really sorry if I woke you up... your kids just woke up and I thought that maybe you want to feed your newborn baby." she gently said, I smiled.
"Thank you Helena, I really appreciate it. I'll take care of it. Could you please do me a favour ?" I replied, she smiled and nodded politely.
"Sure, Sir. What is it?" she asked. I stepped outside slowly closing the door behind me.
"Can you please prepare a tray full of breakfast with a bouquet of sunflowers for me, so that I can bring it to Mrs. Johnson in bed?" I shyly asked.
"Of course I can, Mr. Jackson." she said, I thanked her and she bowed before leaving.

I then grabbed the baby bottle for Paris before walking into my children's room. I walked closer to Prince, placing a sweet kiss onto his forehead.

"Good morning, my love." I said to him with a smile on my face, before caressing his cheek.

I then walked over to Paris's crib, gently grabbing her in my arms and feeding her with her baby bottle.
After a few minutes she finished her milk, and I started to sing her a lullaby until she peacefully fell asleep again. I then carefully placed her back into her crib, making sure not to wake her up.

Once I've done that I grabbed Prince bringing him downstairs to the kitchen, making him sit in his high-chair.

"Here is the tray, Mr. Jackson." the maid then said handing me the beautifully decorated Tray, full of fruits, pancakes, coffee, orange juice and a bouquet of sunflowers. I smiled.
"Thank you, Helena. Could you please feed Prince for me?" I replied, she nodded and bowed before I left while holding the Tray in my hands, making my way back to my bedroom.

I carefully opened the door and walked closer to my king-sized bed, I placed the Tray on the bed side table and looked over to Anastasia... her naked body still covered in the sheets, her hair a mess, her cheeks rosy-pink... she looks like an angel. I found myself smiling like an idiot while staring at her.
I then gently removed a hair strap from her face, caressing her cheek.

"Anastasia? Baby? Wake up..." I whispered,
"Mhh..." she mumbled, she then slowly opened her eyes and slightly smiled while looking at me. "Good morning..." she whispered in a raspy voice, I smiled back at her.
"Good morning..." I whispered back. "Look what I got you..." I added while grabbing the Tray. Her eyes immediately shut wide open when she noticed the Tray.

*Anastasia's POV*

I shut my eyes wide open when I noticed the beautifully decorated Tray with lots of food, drinks and even a bouquet of sunflowers that he was holding in his hands.

I adjusted myself, sitting against the bed headboard, covering my still naked body with the sheets.

"Oh my god... you didn't have to." I then whispered, completely in shock. He smiled widely while placing the Tray on my legs, and sat down next to me, pecking my lips.
"But I wanted do..." he replied. I stared at him.
"Michael Joseph Jackson, you are completely crazy." I said giggling and pecking his lips as well.
"Yes, crazy about you Anastasia Johnson." he replied with a bright smile on his face.

We then started eating our breakfast and started talking about yesterday's date. That's when I remembered what happened last night... that passionate night. It was magical ...
After we finished our breakfast we both went into his bathroom to take a shower together. I removed the sheet that was covering my naked body and waited for him to remove his clothes, revealing his nudity... when he turned around, his eyes started examining my naked body, and that's when his eyes turned again into a darker shade.
I bit my lower lip while looking at him... I then decided to walk closer, and placed my palm onto his chest, leaning in and locking our lips into a sweet-gentle kiss.

He held me tight to him, while he started walking into the shower with me, letting the warm water fall onto us. He then pressed me against the cold marble wall, and started kissing my neck, while his hands traveled down to my butt squeezing it, making me moan slightly.

Caution: sexual content

Suddenly I felt his index finger gently penetrating my heat, moving it in-and-out.

"God, you're driving me crazy... I want all of you, baby." he whispered in his low seductive voice, giving me goosebumps all over my body.
"T-then t-take me..." I whispered in between the moans, that made him turn on even more, since he started to move his finger in a fast circular motion, causing me to scream. "Fuck! Michael!" I screamed.

After a few seconds, he gently grabbed my hips making me turn around, so that my back was facing him. I then bend over, while biting my lip. My body was about to explode, the desire was too strong.
In a split second his erected manhood penetrated me from behind, I tried to scratch the marble walls with my nails but of course it's not possible...

"Michael!" I moaned loudly.
"You feel so good, Anastasia..." he moaned into my ear from behind.

I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the pleasure take control over me.
With each thrust he went deeper and faster inside of me, until my knees started to feel weak. We both kept moaning in sync, while the pleasure was washing away every inch of desire in our bodies. While he kept thrusting inside of me from the back, he rubbed my heat in circular motion, making me scream even more... it's like being in a whole different world, a world I didn't know existed.

After a few minutes, he found my G-Spot and gave me a deep and strong thrust making me scream his name on top of my lungs, until my legs started shaking and we both reached our climax. Damn ...

I turned around and immediately crashed my lips onto his's. We both smiled at each other, trying to catch our breaths again.
Once we calmed down we washed each other and exited the shower, and started getting dressed.

We then walked downstairs and I rushed to Prince who was now sitting on the ground of the living room playing with his toys, and placed a kiss onto his cheek. God how I missed this kid.
In the meanwhile, Michael took a seat on his sofa and turned on the TV, revealing the News Channel who - obviously - was talking about us, showing off the picture that the Paparazzi's has taken of us while sitting in the restaurant, where I leaned over the table to kiss him.

"It looks like it's official: Michael Jackson is officially dating his security Anastasia Johnson. The King Of Pop himself admitted that he's divorcing from his ex wife Debbie Rowe. Is Mrs. Johnson the reason of the divorce?"

The woman on the TV said... I was still sitting on the ground, my jaw wide open, completely in shock. What?!