Chapter 40

Caution: this chapter contains explicit and mature sexual content, read at your own risk or skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable. (I'm sorry guys... I really had to do it, lol.)

June 5th, 1998
*Anastasia's POV*

It was now time for dinner, and also time for my revenge. Michael already went downstairs, while I remained in his old room to get ready.

I decided to put on a black-lace-underwear set, a short (not too short though) black dress that showed every curve on my body.
I straightened my hair and put a little bit of makeup on, before headed downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen, to see if Katherine needed help with cooking dinner.

"Katherine, do you need any help?" I politely asked, she smiled brightly.
"Oh, no dear, don't worry." she replied.
"I don't take no as an answer, let me help you." I then said smiling widely at her, before starting to cut some vegetables.

All of a sudden, we heard a male voice talking behind us. I turned around and noticed Michael leaning against the door, his arms crossed, and a big smile plastered on his face.

"Everything alright in here, ladies? Do you need help?" he asked, Katherine turned around and smiled at her son.
"No, my love. Anastasia is already helping." she replied before she kept cooking. Step one of my revenge... I smirked and let something fall on the floor on purpose, I looked over to Michael and he was starring at me. I bit my lower lip, while bending over and grabbing what I let fall on the floor.

When I stood back up I looked again at Michael, his jaw was clenched... I could tell that his muscles were tensed. I licked my bottom lip before smirking at him. He immediately left the kitchen and walked away... I giggled.

Once dinner was ready me and Katherine brought the food outside, placing everything on the huge dining table where everyone was already sitting.
I made my way to my seat next to Michael, taking a seat and crossing my legs.
Afterwards, we all prayed before taking something to eat. While his Family started eating and chatting, I decided that it was time for Step two of my revenge.

I slowly put my hand under the table, placing it on Michael's leg, caressing it slowly before letting my hand travel upstairs to his manhood... I gently squeezed it before massaging it. His muscles got tensed again, and he eyed me. I smirked. That's still nothing... I have much more to do.
I then removed my hand and kept eating the food.

After dinner, Janet decided to put on some music... she immediately walked over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me over, further away from the dining table with her. We both started to move our bodies, dancing and grooving to the music. Alright... step three.
I looked over at Michael, who was already starring at me, I tried to give him a deep-sexy look, while I placed my hands on my hips, moving them from side-to-side. I noticed how he tried to adjust himself while sitting on his chair ... got an erection?
I tried hard not to laugh... Janet walked closer to me and danced with me.
We ended up dancing like crazy and laughing, while Katherine started to bring the dirty plates in the kitchen and wash the dishes. The other's remained at the dining table and talked...

*Michael's POV*

While my brothers remained at their seats, chatting and joking around, I was still sitting on my chair, starring Anastasia and the way she danced with Janet... the way she moved her body sensually... so this is her revenge? She doesn't know what I'm going to do to her later...

I couldn't resist anymore, I felt like I was about to explode. I looked at my watch for the time, and it was already 9 p.m.
I stood up and said my goodnight to everyone, before walking over to Anastasia and grabbing her hand, pulling her inside with me.
I quickly walked to the kitchen and placed a goodnight-kiss on my mother's cheek, before walking upstairs into my old room with Anastasia.