Chapter 26: Blood Stained Clothes

Snow's POV:  

Very important things about Snow in this chapter that are important to the next chapter and many other plot lines. READ THIS! 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

I moved my head from Sky's still chest that I was crying onto until now. If he was alive, he'd hug me and comfort me. But he's dead.

I didn't know who to blame. Myself for thinking I chose a good enough hiding spot for her, or Adalie for losing control. Who the fuck could blame a child though? Especially that of great power. I couldn't even make the words in my head make sense as I let go of Sky's cold hand.

I stared up at the blood splattered ceiling and screamed. All my anger and pain wouldn't leave my chest. It was a permanent tattoo on my heart. When my voice disappeared from my throat, I felt completely numb, just kneeling next to Sky's dead body. If it was possible, I would've stayed there, next to his body. But the commotion I heard outside the door told me I had to leave. I made sure I had my wand with me and I immediately left through the backyard. I stayed hidden behind a wall as I saw 10 death eaters enter. And Tyler was right behind them. 

"Search everywhere! Snow or Adalie should be here." 

He sent the letter. 

Anger boiled inside my. The fear in my chest was replaced with fury. I'm done running away from him. I'm done running away from them. Let them get a taste of their own medicine. I felt a sparkle inside me. A fuse that was left untouched until today when it was ignited by a match. My breathing became labored as I stepped into the apartment, seeing all the death eaters looking around. They killed so many people I loved. Why should they deserve to live?  

"I'm over here!" I stated. Before I could even blink, three death eaters were apparated in front of me. "Reducto!" I spell out. They all block the spell but not before I snuck in a spell. 

"How-" one of them stuttered. 

How did I know dark magic? I always have.  

I pointed my wand to the roof and make the lights on top of them break, causing them to fall onto the three death eaters. A very audible sound of their skulls cracking make me smile. Did I forget to mention I knew wordless spells? 

The wand flew out of my hands and I turned around, seeing more death eaters. "Let's not make this difficult Ms.Potter. Come with us."

 I scoff, standing up taller. "You fucking wish," I exclaim. I felt a surge in my hand, an unfamiliar feeling that just felt so right. The death eaters immediately began backing up as I let go of whatever surge of energy was going in me. I let it travel from my hand and to the hearts of the rascals. It all gave me such a thrill and such a thirst for blood. It numbed Voldermort's words at the back of mind that were no longer there and the moral code I learned from everyone I've loved. It rid me of restrictions. I picked up my wand again, ready to do something I've been waiting for a long time to do. "Oh Tyler, where are you?"