Company

Lizzie's POV.

I woke up to the sounds of mumbling, Valen was talking to someone on the phone, she was trying to speak as quietly as possible so as not to wake me up, I decided to pretend to be asleep so as not to interrupt her.

"That's great, but I have to ask you a favour" she says softly but I managed to hear what she was saying. I couldn't hear the other person though.
"I need you to look for information about that. It would be amazing if you can do that for me" she says looking at herself in my big long mirror, admiring her beauty with a smile on her face probably because of the answer the other person on the phone gave her.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you, I love you. I'll talk to you later" she says excitedly and hangs up the call.

That's when I decide to make my presence known.

"Good morning princess" I say looking at her with a smile.
"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?" She walks towards me giving me a peck on my lips.
"Pretty great, where are you going?"
"Well I'm going for a jog as I'm too far away from my box to work out and thankfully I had workout clothes in a suitcase in my car. Do you want to go with me?"
"Sorry, today is my rest day from working out and if I go with you I'll be too tired for tomorrow's workout" I said with a weak smile.
"That's okay, I'll take an hour off my jog."
"Do you want me to have breakfast ready for you when you get here?"
"Will you do that for me?"
"Of course."
She gave me a sweet kiss.
"Thanks, I'm going to go now, don't miss me too much."
"That's impossible"

There I lay in bed watching her leave the room with a silly grin on my face, I just can't help it she makes me feel a thousand things.

I'm here remembering our kiss, I wanted to feel her lips on mine for a long time. The kiss was perfect she has the softest lips I've ever kissed.

I was worried when she first didn't reciprocate my kiss I thought she didn't feel the same as today that she had ruined my friendship with her. I guess my action took her by surprise. But when she kissed me back I felt something that I don't know how to explain. It's like I was alive again, the butterflies I felt in my belly and how my heart was racing with every kiss she gave me, it was perfect.

I lost myself thinking about her one more time, when I realised it was half an hour before Valen arrived so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make her favourite breakfast.

I wanted everything to taste delicious for her, I bet she will arrive hungry and I want her to be satisfied with the breakfast I prepared for her.

Just as I finished serving the food on the plates the doorbell rang, one of my helpers went to open the door for her.

"Thank you" I heard her say.

She came into the kitchen and gave me a nice smile.

"How was your jogging? I said.
"It was good" she said with a smile.
"I made your favourite breakfast"
"Oh I can't wait to try it"
Her phone started ringing and she quickly answered it.
"Hello there" she says but again I can't hear what the other person is saying.
"Oh gosh that's good news, send me all the information you found so I can study it" she says excitedly.
"You don't know how much you are helping me" she stops to listen to what the other person is saying "yes I am sure, could you please keep looking for more information and send it to me".
The smile she had on her face was so big that it lit up the whole room.
"Thank you again, I love you, bye bye" she hangs up the call.

We sat down at the table and started to eat breakfast.

"Wow this tastes delicious Lizzie, thank you."
"You're welcome baby"
"If this acting thing doesn't work for you you can become the best chef in the world" she says making me laugh.
"You are adorable... what was that phone call about earlier?" I asked.
I think my question took her by surprise because she almost choked on a gulp of orange juice.
"oh just about this new project I want to have. I'm asking for information about my character" she says nonchalantly.
"Oh that sounds interesting. I hope you get the role"
"Thanks baby...let's go to work together?"
"Sure."
"Great, although I need to go to my place first to change my clothes."
"No problem"