Loveeeeeee song

Lizzie's POV.

I woke up with kisses falling on my face, I smiled as I felt her lips on my skin, she feels very soft and sweet.

"Wake up Sleeping beauty, it's time for lunch" she says whispering in my ear making my skin bristle.
I open my eyes to see that she was already meeting my gaze, she smiled as we connect our eyes.
"There she is" Valen says with the most loving smile and comes down to place a kiss on my lips.
"I love waking up like this."
"You do, huh ?"
"Oh yeah, I really missed it" I confessed.
She connected our lips again in a sweet kiss, I could never get tired of kissing her.
"Okay let's go to lunch, I'm starving" she says taking my hand pulling me out of the room.

Lunch was delicious, it was some kind of salad that brought chicken, rugula and a few other things. We both devoured the food. After our lunch we decided to go to her movie theater.

As we entered the movie room she closed the door and locked it, I didn't read much into that I guess she wants to spend time with me without being interrupted.

"What movie are we going to see?" I asked.
"Play whichever one you want" she bit her lips and glanced me up and down.

I did just that, I put on a movie that looked interesting and laid down next to her on the incredibly long and comfortable couch, we were still in our bathrobes, we couldn't be more comfortable.

The movie was twenty minutes in and I could no longer concentrate on it because of Valen's kisses sensually trailing down my neck. Fuck this feels so good. As much as I want to feel her I'm afraid she'll get hurt after all it's only been a week since her accident.

"Valen" I whisper almost as a whimper when I feel her tongue on my sensitive skin.
"Lizzie please" she says in her low voice making my body warm.

Valentina's POV.

"I don't want you to get hurt" she says looking into my eyes.
"I won't get hurt, I promise...please let me make you feel good."
I watched as she swallowed hard trying to hold back.
"Come on baby, I know you want it too" I said in my raspy voice, she let out a sigh already surrendering to me. A smirk landing on my lips.

I kissed her slowly savoring her taste, her scent consuming my body, her hands catching my neck pulling me closer to her, desire and our heaving breaths making everything hotter.

I run one of my hands slowly down her legs, she is so soft. My hand continued up to the knot of her robe, with a quick movement I untie it leaving her body uncovered for me. I pulled apart to see her body, damn she is so hot. I looked at her in detail every mole, every scar, every freckle, I scanned her body with my eyes intently wanting to memorize every inch of her.

My eyes reconnected with hers and a gasp came out of me when I saw how dark they were, she was biting her bottom lip trying to read what my next move would be.

I removed my robe leaving me completely naked she stood up a little to finish removing her robe, her eyes fell to my chest and she took them in her hands massaging them a little hard making me gasp. I removed her hands from my breasts and pushed her backwards making her back fall on the couch again.

"No honey, this time it's my turn" I said shaking my head "you got it?"
"I got it" she says desperately nodding quickly. 
"Good girl"
She groans hearing me say that in the dirtiest way she has ever heard.

I started kissing her neck feeling her breathing getting heavier and heavier, I started sucking leaving visible marks on her, I smirk at the sight of my artwork, I'm sure she will curse me later but I couldn't care less.

I started to move down kissing her collarbones, I could hear her gasps louder as I put one of her nipples in my mouth, with my other hand I took her other breast and massaged it giving it attention. She arched her back letting out a moan making me want to taste her even more.