Goodnight n go

Valentina's POV.

It's early in the morning and I'm at the dentist with my niece Penelope, she asked me to come with her so here I am accompanying her.

She is only eight years old and she is the coolest kid in the world, well I feel like all my nieces and nephews are the coolest in the world but I know it's true.

She has dyed her hair red and she looks amazing, she's so little and she takes those risks, I mean I'm a big girl and I've never dyed my hair.

I watch her play with her little rings while we wait for the dentist to call us.

"Auntie valen?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"I'm nervous."
"Why sweet girl?"
"I don't know, I just don't like coming to the dentist, I don't like them putting things in my mouth that make annoying noises and it scares me" P confesses.
"I got you, it's uncomfortable... but you don't have to be scared, I'm here with you and I'm going to take care of you always, do you want me to hold you while the dentist does his thing?" I said to her.
"Yes, please" she says with a smile.
"Okay bug"

The dentist called her name so we walked into the office together, she was nervous but after I held her, took her hand and said supportive words she relaxed a little more.

The dentist told us everything was perfect, so to celebrate I took her out for churros without my sister Kourt knowing or she would kill me. P is a very sweet girl, she asked me if we could have a sleepover with her cousins at my house which of course I accepted. All of them together are literally an army But I love spending time with them, they are my happiness.

We are in the car going to kourt's house when my phone starts buzzing cutting through the music playing on the car speakers.

"Hello?"
"Hey Valen"
"Hey twins."
"What are you doing?" MK asks.
"I'm driving to my sister Kourt's house."
"Do you have something important to do today?" Ash says.
"Not really, why?"
"Do you think you can help us with anything?" MK says.
"Sure."
"Okay we'll wait for you at my place."
"Okay I'll drop P off at your place and I'll come. I'll see you there"
"We'll see you"

I dropped my niece off at her house promising me that we would soon have the sleepover with her cousins that she loves so much and headed to Ashley's house.

When I got there the sisters greeted me happily, they asked me if I could help them by buying some fabrics after I took them to the company since for some reason their cars were in the mechanic shop. Of course I agreed to help them.

The front door of the house opened taking me by surprise.

"Are we expecting someone?" I said.
"Actually yes... Lizzie you're finally here" Ash says making me turn to see her enter the room.
"You guys didn't specify the time I was supposed to be here" she says there will be a walk to the twins. "Hi Valentina" she says looking me in the eyes.
"Hi Lizzie" our eye contact was very intense.
"Okay it's time to go" MK says clapping her hands.

We got into my car, Lizzie and Mk took the back seats, while Ash sat next to me in the passenger seat.

The music played softly in the car as the sisters talked, I decided to just listen to them, Ash answered a work call and from what I could tell something was wrong. She hung up the call and sighed in frustration.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.
"I've got some bad news girls" she informed.
"What is it?" MK says impatiently.
"The main models for our runway will not be able to be in New York in time for our fashion show."
"Now what are we going to do?" Lizzie says worriedly.
"I have an idea," I say.
"Tell us" MK says quickly.
"Okay, I know Kenny isn't doing any runway right now, so I could talk to her about doing your runway" I offered.
"Oh that would be very helpful" MK says relieved.
"When will you talk to her?" Ash asks.
"Well today a few hours after lunch she and I have a trip to New York so I'll talk to her."
"When can we talk to her?" Lizzie asks.
"Tomorrow, maybe at lunch, because our trip is just to talk to the CEO of Marc Jacobs because they want us to appear in their new campaign, so after we talk to him we'll come back here."
"Okay then we'll all have lunch tomorrow to talk about it." Ash says.
"Okay great, if you want I can talk to my other model friends to help you with the runway, what do you say?" I suggested.
"That sounds perfect Valen, gracias" MK says smiling.
"Anytime girls"