Say don't go

Lizzie's POV.

Yesterday was amazing, she made a romantic dinner for the two of us inside the house, then we took a walk on the beach, her hair was moving with the wind, she had her sandals in one hand while with the other she held mine, she had this beautiful smile on her face.

We were on the beach for a long time, she told me the sweetest words I have ever heard, she basically told me that I will always be her love that no matter if we were both with other people she will always love me. Even though I wanted her to ask me not to marry him she did not.

I don't know what I am doing still engaged to him when I know well I don't love him at least not the same way I love her. I guess I am afraid of disappointing his family and hurting him. Ugh why does life have to be so complicated?

She's all I want, she makes me happy just looking at her. When she is near me I feel complete like I don't with anyone else, when her eyes light up when she sees me walk into a room, when she tries to hide a smile when she catches me looking at her, when her breathing quickens when she has me near her, all those little things make me fall in love with her more and more every day. She does things to me.

I'm in love with her and I am hers, I just want to be hers, I want to be everything she needs, I want to be what she thinks about, I want to be what she dreams about, I want to be her rain, her sun, her wind and her stars, I want to be what makes her feel special.
-

Valentina's POV.

I woke up next to a pleasantly sleeping Lizzie, she looks beautiful, so relaxed. I wish I could always wake up like that but every day that wish seems more and more impossible, the days for her wedding are getting closer and with that the possibility of a future together is disappearing.

That's why I decided to bring her here with me, I wanted her to remember how happy we are together, maybe this way I can convince her not to marry him because I won't tell her, I won't be the one to tell her not to marry him. She should be the one to make that decision for herself. She should listen to her heart and not what others want her to do.

Even if all I would like to do is tell her not to get married I know it's not the right thing to do, I love her too much to put her in that situation.

I decided to get out of bed to go make breakfast because today I want to be the one to make her breakfast so she feels special but as I got out of bed I felt my world spinning. Probably from standing up too fast making me feel nauseous.

I ran to the bathroom, pulled up the toilet bowl and threw up. Gross. I guess Lizzie heard me because when I looked up after I had emptied the toilet she was standing in the bathroom doorway looking at me worriedly.

"Baby are you okay?" She asks after I washed out my mouth.
"Yes love, I'm fine, I just got out of bed really fast and I think it's also because of the stress I've been going through the last few days" I said offering her a smile "I'm going to make us breakfast".

Breakfast was nice, even though Lizzie was still worried about me, we decided to hang out at the beach, we walked into the beach the water was perfect, she put her hands on my neck and I held her hips.

"Damn, how do you manage to smell so good all the time?" She says earning a giggle from me.
"It's my perfume my love" I said hugging her as the water surrounded our bodies.
"When are you going to tell me what perfume you wear?"
"Never" I said laughing "I want every time you are somewhere and you smell my scent you remember me so you don't need to know what perfume I wear."
"I want to stay here with you forever, we can learn the language and run away from everything else" she says now staring at me.
"Baby we can't run away from our lives just like that".
"Ugh I know, I just don't want us to leave today in the wee hours of the morning, it was too fast of a trip." She says with a pout.
"It's a shame but we have to get back to go to the awards" I said and I saw her face change for a moment when I mentioned that "hey what's up?"
"It's nothing" She says with a half smile.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"