Never let you go

Lizzie's POV.

Our dinner with my family was splendid, after we had eaten we hung out in the living room playing board games. We all had a great time but my parents and my sisters left because it was getting late and they had to get up early for work the next day.

So now that they were gone and Valen and I were finally alone, I took her by the hand and led her to the backyard, I asked the people who work in the house to help me put candles to guide the way to some seats where we would see the stars.

"Lizzie baby, this is beautiful" she says sitting up still holding my hand in hers.
"You are beautiful" I said letting my thoughts out.
"Thank you" her cheeks flushed causing a smirk to escape my lips as I saw her reaction to my complements.

We stood in silence for a while looking up at the stars with our hands intertwined. My heart felt so at peace to be with the one person I want to be with forever.

"Valen my love, I know I have made the worst mistake of all and I regret doing it every day. I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry."
"Baby, it's okay, I already forgave you" she assures me looking into my eyes softly.
"I want to do it right this time, I want to be with you, I love you and I don't want to spend one more second without you, will you be my girlfriend again?" I said a little nervous.
"You are the sweetest, yes I want to be your girlfriend again" she says with a smile making me feel a thousand butterflies in my belly.
"I know this is a bit simple, but I wanted it to be something intimate and meaningful just for the two of us," I said, referring to the candle decorations.
"I loved it" she said leaning in for a kiss.

I swear feeling her lips on mine is the best feeling in the world, she is so sweet and soft, being in her arms brings peace and calm to my life, she brings me a better version of myself and I don't think she realizes that. I love this woman in a way that I have never loved anyone before and I don't think I will ever be able to love anyone the way I love her.

I never thought I would be like that with her again, she forgave me, putting aside her pride and anger. Even though she said she would move on with her life without me she didn't, she was still there. Just now I realize that we are so much in love with each other that we are willing to forgive each other's mistakes.

She's mine again and I won't let anyone steal her from me. She is my whole world, she is my happiness and calm, she is my nerves and my excitement, she is simply the love of my life.

"I'm so happy to be here with you" she says at the end of our kiss.
"I am also happy to be here with you my love."
"You are my angel" she whispered looking into my eyes.
"And you are mine"

After a while of watching the stars we went back inside the house, she took my hand again and guided us to her room, she closed the door once we were inside her room.

She came closer to me and kissed me, the kiss started to get more and more agitated as our hands roamed each other's body. I'm already worked up and we haven't even started yet.

She can make a mess with me in seconds and I love that. She's kissing my neck with just the right amount of pressure to drive me crazy. She's sucking and flicking her tongue to ease the pain. Damn she is so good at this.

"I missed you... and I missed this too."
"Have your way with me" was all I could say.

She started to help me take off my shirt and I helped her take off hers, our eyes fell on each other's breasts once our shirts were everywhere in the room. Valentina's eyes were full of lust in them. She went back to kissing my neck as she removed my bra with her hands.

Our breaths getting heavier and heavier, she pushed me against the wall and started to go down on me leaving wet kisses down my body, when she stopped she made me furrow my eyebrows in question.

She stopped so she could undo my trousers so I helped her do that to make it go faster, I can't wait much longer. She sees my desperation and lets out a derisive laugh but I didn't care.

Once I'm totally naked in front of her, she kneels down and starts leaving wet kisses on my thighs, damn that feels so good. I let out a gasp as I felt her kiss me where I needed it most, she touched my thighs to make me open up more for her and I did it without a second thought.

She ran her tongue through my fluids making me gasp and she moaned into my clit making me moan in pleasure from the vibration. She started playing with my clit in her mouth making me lose myself, all I could hear was her making me feel so good and my moans that I'm sure could be heard all the way outside the house.

She was making me feel so good, she slipped two of her fingers into me, and started to move them quickly.

My hands grabbed Valentina's hair and pulled her further against me as far as possible, she started to move faster making me fall on the edge of pleasure. I came and I could feel a smirk form on my girlfriend's lips, oh god I love that word and that she is the one I mean.

She stood up and kissed my lips leaving me to prove myself.

"You taste so good" she whispered above my lips and I gasped.
"Now it's my turn to make you feel good."

I pushed her back against the bed, she let me do whatever I wanted with her. I don't think we both knew how much we missed this until now.

She's the only one who can make me feel this good.
—————

Hey there you guys!!!

See you in the next chapter!!