10

I'm on my way back home, right after this album release party. I decided to have it early because I wanted to make it to New York before it got too dark there. It would be nice to celebrate with Onika for a little bit. She doesn't know i'm on the way though.

So this should be a great surprise.

Not gonna lie i'm a bit tipsy and I still got a cup. Im feeling good. Really happy that my album is out and now it's time to chill while the world enjoys the masterpiece and I enjoy my peace.

I was in a jet room by myself, just sipping and listening over my music. Everything was amazing. Some of the songs I literally skipped because I sounded too bitchy. I'm not in that girly mood right now so it's itching my mind. Especially to hear myself talk about men. Ew. But that bring my money so I don't care.

I'm just ready to see my baby.

Landing was smooth and I got situated in a hotel. It's 5pm here and I need to get to Onikas house quick. Hopefully she didn't have a lot to do today because i'm drunk. Sipping for five hours on a plane did it. That's what I get man.

I had to have my body guard Julius drive me around. He usually would follow behind me but I cannot get behind a wheel right now. Probably won't be able to drive myself at all while i'm out here. Especially because my album just dropped. That's the worst time for fans to see you.

As soon as we pulled up to Onikas house, I saw her getting out her car. She looked good as fuck! Jesus. Her hair was straight and long, and she had on a black shirt with army green cargo pants. I love how she can switch up her style. She so sexy.

I got out the truck and she looked at me weird before smiling widely. It made me happy to see her happy. When she saw me stumble some, her eyes widened. That was not supposed to happen, my heel went in a crack. It wasn't even from being drunk.

"Baby I missed you. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Didn't you have your party today? Why'd you come so early?" She pulled me in the house by my shirt and closed the door. No matter how hard I try, I can't sober up. So I gave up and just pulled her into a kiss while holding my cup out.

Thankfully she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. I wanted to pick her up but I couldn't. It would be bad for the both of us.

"You look good right now."

"You do too. Let's go upstairs."

"You finna fuck me?" I smiled following behind her and she chuckled. Ou shit, I think I deserve a fucking. A really good one too. "Come on baby, i'm drunk. You gotta show me where to go cause I can't see shit. These hallways too motherfucking dark imma-"

"Shush and come on." I felt her grab my arm and pull me towards her room. It's true, the upstairs of her house is big and dark. There's two hallways, and not being able to see will fuck you up. Especially drunk.

But I have to remember that her room is straight ahead, not down the side halls.

"Take your clothes off." She walked in the bathroom and I sat my cup on her dresser. If i'm taking my clothes off, why she going in the bathroom? I'm trynna fuck.

I kept my underwear on and laid across the bed to wait for her. Whatever she was doing was taking forever and I sighed closing my eyes.

Fuck this.

So I thought she was about to fuck me. She just gave me a relaxing bath and massaged my skin really good. All while she was in a sexy ass lace set. I wanted to say something about her just wearing those under her clothes but whatever. A part of her business is literally lace sets.