12

I love being drunk so much, I wanna be a drink. Like it's the best feeling ever and I just love my life. Yaknow? I'm in my prime. Partying as much as I can because when shit gets serious, i'm sticking to it. And my baby is back so im really trying to have fun.

I'm almost so sure that she's gonna be leaving soon even though she says that she's moving back. She's yet to even look for a place so that's one sign. Plus she's still been working even though she's supposed to be breaking. So im just keeping one mindset instead of getting lost in the fact that she's here. Gotta be prepared this time. I was all over the place three years ago.

"Baby."

"Mm?" She looked at me and I bit my lip. I swear she's the most good looking person I know. Pregaming with Redd will have you full blown drunk before you even make it to the spot.

Plus this club is gonna be so damn packed since Bey will be there. I'm honestly scared because this ain't a place that I can rent out to make everyone leave like the bowling place.

"You making my puss-" She hurriedly covered my mouth and I groaned. Why would she cover my mouth? Now she doesn't even know what I was about to say! This is something she needs to hear. "Baby." I mumbled through her hand and she shook her head. I'm not even about to say nothing.

"Don't say it Onika. I'm serious."

"Say what?"

"You know what you were about to say. Whisper it to me, don't blurt it out." Finally she let my mouth go and I huffed.

"We're in the limo, no one can hear." I mumbled shifting in my seat. I'm so serious, she's making me wet just sitting here. Something is wrong.

"Our friends are in here i'm sure they don't wanna hear that."

"They don't care. See?" I looked at them as they were talking amongst themselves and taking shots. Not even paying attention to what I have to say. Plus they've heard me say worse, it's not that deep. "Can I tell you now?"

"I already know what you're gonna say."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do Nic."

"So. Just let me say it."

"In my ear." She leaned over to me and I kissed her ear and neck before getting ready to whisper it. Honestly the driver can take us back home. I don't wanna go out anymore.

"You making my pussy wet baby." I sucked her ear after and felt her shiver a little. Hopefully that make her wanna go back home. But knowing Bey she can control it and we'll be sitting in that club. I'm drunk so i'm not even gonna attempt to control anything. "Can we go back home?"

"We can't." She grabbed my hand from her face and held it tightly. I was about to start being a brat until she gave me that look. That did nothing for the puddle in my panties. Fuck. "It's already been announced that I was coming."

I whined a little sitting back a bit away from her. She doesn't need to be all up on me then. I'm just gonna keep feeling it. Her clingy self doesn't make it any better cause she wanna touch on a bitch.

"Nic here. What's wrong with you?" Redd frowned while holding a shot out to me. I shook my head to both things. I'm not telling her what's wrong and i'm not taking another shot until we get into the club. "Bitch take your shot."

"I don't wanna take no more." I frowned my face and she came to me. Jesus. Redd, I love her so much. Like so much. But this bitch is the devil! I get white girl wasted every time. "Redd please."

"Open up sugarplum. You the one that said you wanted to take shots until we got there so we wouldn't have to pay for shit."

"But i'm already drunk. I feel it."