39

First performance was a success and I am so proud of it all. My fans really do know how to make things a night to remember. First show the best show so far. I'm super excited to see how things are gonna go.

Right now i'm talking to Onika because i'm about to head to her. Jet is ready, I just need to get on it. I'll have to leave from with her tomorrow night though because my next show is that next day. We're on a tight schedule.

"I threw up so bad this morning, I don't even know how. That couldn't have been a pregnancy symptom alone." She shook her head while eating a snicker. Lil fat self.

"What'd you eat?"

"Fucking sushi."

"Mmm." That's why. She know she don't even eat sushi so what did she think would happen? "Let's not eat that shit again."

"It was so fucking good Bey, I don't know." I watched her with a smile as she fucked that chocolate bar up. Just smacking like it was the best thing she'd ever eaten.

"You don't even eat that shit, man."

"Apparently I do. It was sooo good, I want some more."

"Don't eat that shit Onika." I glared at the phone. Why would she keep eating it? Need to use that big ole head of hers. "I'm not even playing with you. If it had you throwing up like that then you don't need it."

"Bae it was good though. Like I ate it and just couldn't stop. I don't know what made me buy it in the first place."

I shook my head being led out the building to the truck. Julius opened the door for me, letting me get in before doing the same for himself. I'm ready to go back home but at the same time i'm ready for the next performance. Mama is coming back with me and I just know she's about to be Mamaing. I need her though.

"I'm on the way to the jet baby."

"Ok. Call me when you land."

"Who said you was finna hang up?"

"Me. I'm about to go to work."

"Damn, it is a lil early over there. So. Still don't hang up this phone. The girls been working?"

"Yea they have. I've gotten a couple of reviews online. They say it's fun shopping in there because of the employees. So I guess they be being their regular selves."

That's good. It's only been a week that it's been open so I know she's happy about that. Her friends are her world so hearing that they're keeping things positive is really good.

"Still no call from your mom?"

"Yea she called but it was about Layana. I have her right now. Yana if you don't get your ass down."

I could hear the little girl talking back and chuckled. One thing about Yana, Onika be having her fucked up. They'll argue all day and be looking the exact same. Crazy how identical they are.

"Imma take your ass home with those boys, that's what imma do."

"Don't be talking to her like that." I mugged her through the phone. She looked at me crazy like what I said was so insane.

"Bullshit. She better stop talking to me like that."

It's not even that serious, I had to laugh. Yana wasn't shutting up at all. They're arguing now but watch how they be when I get there. Won't be able to separate them.

"Put your shoes on and be quiet little girl! You just wanna argue!"

"Don't yell and be mean to me Nika!!" Ok I heard that clearly. Aw. Onika better stop being mean to her, and keep her voice down. It's like I can see the redness in Yanas face just by seeing the redness in Onikas. "You be mean and you yell and you say I going home! No!"