19

I was not planning on doing nothing today. But ever since last night i've been thinking about my old friends. It's been years since we've talked and it just breaks my heart. I haven't thought about them in a good minute.

I'm sure they wouldn't even want to talk to me though. We didn't end on good terms, but i'm not to blame completely. I'm just the only one that went ballistic on them. It wasn't something dumb, it was actually really serious.

I don't fuck with bullying and it touched me deep, what they did. Like it bothered my whole soul. My cousin killed himself over bullying, so I couldn't deal.

But i've been doing good with forgetting about them and not having thoughts. Last night just brought it back though. Knowing how they would've reacted to this whole thing with Chyna and Doja. Those two would've been had their asses beat the fuck down.

I just wanna see them again.

"Bumble Bee."

"Mm?" She hummed with her eyes closed and I looked over at her with a throbbing head. She's laying on top of me, crushing me so much. Last thing I remember is watching Lana and Robyn swap spit. They're so gay for each other I love it.

Even though Robyn was straight as hell at first, she had a roster of girls in high school, but only fucked guys. Now she's leaving guys alone and fucking on girls.

I understand though. The nigga cheated on her...hell no. It's fucked up because they have a child together. But things happen and I guess she's full of pussy. Solana is only gay for Robyn and that's a proven fact. Rob is the only girl she's ever did anything with.

I could tell Redd was getting jealous about them the whole night. She stayed under me ignoring them completely. Honestly I feel like she really like Robyn but doesn't wanna just say it. I know my baby's past.

"Get up." I grumbled trying to push Bey but it didn't work. One of these girls are snoring and they need to shut the fuck up. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit.

I'm not even sure how we fell asleep but I think everyone is on their mattresses. Surprisingly.

"Baby you're hurting me." I whimpered trying to move my body but couldn't. She's like dead weight on top of me, I can't move. My stomach hurting and shit, she need to get her ass up. "Babbbyyy."

"Mmm? What?" She jumped up looking at my face and I mushed her off. I sighed being able to breathe normally again then I looked around. The only person I actually saw was Solana.

Redd and Robyn must be under their covers or something. I got up with a little stumble and went to the restroom. For some reason I have to pee so bad. Maybe it's because I drunk so much. It was fun, what I remember.

While I peed, Bey came in. She look so cute when she first wake up. I be wanting to tackle her with kisses. When I got up to wash my hands, she peed after me.

I always cook breakfast when I have these sleepovers but i'm gonna order something this time. Cooking just can't be done, I feel so tired.

Going back to the upstairs living room, I noticed Redd and Robyn really weren't on their mattresses. Solana was knocked though, so it was her snoring like that. I kicked her bed and started to softly shake her. She's gonna kill herself snoring like that.

After a while of me shaking she turned over and the snoring stopped. Good, now she can stay asleep. I grabbed my phone going to my room with Bey behind me.

First I ordered the food, then I called Redds phone. The bitch was not answering like where the hell are they? I know for a fact that they didn't drive because they were drunker than me. So they're gonna have a hangover.