35

"You not no damn lawyer." I mumbled to Onika. She steady trying to get Lauren out for what she did at the club. Right after they pulled off with Lo, I was pulling up. Can't believe she thought I really wouldn't keep an eye out for her. Made Onika get in the car and we left. She had me alll the way messed up.

Really showed her ass.

She had no choice but to tell me why all that went down. Made me glad that Lauren did all that, just upset that Onika was letting that happen. Luckily she was very truthful.

"I don't want to be her lawyer, I just wanna pay to get her out." She huffed rubbing her forehead while on hold. Been sitting in this bed for the longest trying to get Lauren's bond price. They just booked her, she gotta give it time.

"By tomorrow you'll have it."

"Tomorrow? It's been a whole day." She stressed like it was really so long. Literally last night....And it hasn't been a whole 24 hours. Literally only 8.

I just sighed and turned over in the bed. I'm not about to stress with her. She can either be patient because there's not anything we can do. Or she can pull her hair out, still with not a thing to do.

Her phone started to ring and I hoped it was someone to stop her from going crazy. But it was just her mother. The person who will go crazy with her.

"Mommy."

"What's wrong Nika?"

"Lauren's in jail."

"Oh my....Why?"

"She hit a guy in the head with a bottle and tased him for touching me."

I heard her mother sigh over the phone. If it was something not worth it then i'm sure she would've did more. But all she did was sigh just like I did. Because Lauren did what needed to be done. Not saying jail is what she needs at all because no. She just did the right thing in my eyes.

Knowing me, I probably would've done more. Knowing how Lauren is, she spared him. Because if it was just him and her, he would've been more than head injured.

"I wanna get her out but they haven't posted her bond."

"Well you'll have to wait baby. It's nothing you can really do until then. They're not gonna just tell you what want to know or let her go. Is he badly injured?"

"His head is busted."

"Aw damn. Hopefully he doesn't press charges Nic."

If they just leave the situation alone, I can do something about it. They're trying to get stuff done before they know the next step. I already have a plan in my head, I know how to go about it.

"Momma tell her to chill." I grumbled.

"If Bey says to chill then...I say chill baby. It'll get taken care of. Maybe there's another plan."

"It is. If she stop trynna play captain save somebody."

"Quit talking with your back to me."

I opened my eyes before smacking my lips and turning around to her. Was about to go to sleep before I have to get up and go to this meeting. She know I gotta go.

"What plan do you have Bey?"

"Don't worry about it Nic."

She rolled her eyes before getting out the bed to talk to her mom. I just closed my eyes to finally get into my nap. Having to deal with best friends is annoying.

All of them.

"Gimme kiss, i'm about to go." I leaned over the bed. Now she wanna be the one to sleep. She was just on the phone with all them, talking about what they planned to do. I'm not even feeding into them, I got it.