42

I woke up feeling okay, thankfully. There's a whole day ahead of me and I have to find a way to get away from Beyoncé. She's been having me glued to her side since I got here. Not a bad thing, but when you have a surprise, it's hard as hell.

She's been on tour for four months now, with this being the second to last show. One more after this. But....I have something prepared for this show. It's in Dallas, and she's super excited to be back in Texas. She's made it super clear that when we touch Houston it's going down.

My baby is about to show out and I can't wait.

She better do her big one while she can.

"Mama Tina, she's not trying to hear it." I huffed leaving out the room. Mama Tina sat on the couch shaking her head. We're trying to leave without this girl. She's so damn stubborn though. "She said we're not going nowhere without her."

"This girl. She act like we not damn grown." She got up and went into the room herself. I sat on my phone already knowing that she wouldn't be able to change a thing Beyoncé is saying. When she has her final answer, that's that.

We could always just leave without her knowing but then that'll be some shit. She will for sure be super mad. I don't want to upset her, that's something i'm not even aiming towards.

So we've been working on her agreement. Not working in our favor though. If she would just give up.

Mama Tina came out the room, rolling her eyes. I chuckled already knowing that we had no luck with this.

"So how are we gonna do this?"

"I say we just leave. We'll have security, they won't let us leave without. There's nothing she can do when we're gone already."

"She's gonna be mad at me Mama Tina." I bit at my fingernail. Beyoncé being mad at me and her being mad at her mom are two different types.

"So. She won't be mad when she's getting this surprise."

"Right....But I can't take her ignoring me or being mean for the time being."

"She won't do you like that Onika, we both know this. Now come on before she gets up." She tapped my leg and I got up to follow her. I waddled while she walked. I'm five months now and we can finally get the gender.

It's been sent to this place and they made confetti cans to be put all around Beys stage. Her team have been putting them up, should be right now. We have to go make sure everything is in place. Plus we have to make the big signs say "Announce my gender reveal."

She's not gonna be able to tell it's me out there, and when she does, i'll give her the card. Then...when she reads it, there will be confetti blowing everywhere.

I'm not even sure of the gender myself. So this should be funnnn.

"Alright. You want anything to eat before we get going to where we need to go?"

"Can we get some food?"

"Of course." Mama tapped the driver known as Julius and told him. All he does is nod. Seriously. I've heard him talk a number of times but no more than I can count on one hand.

Odd.

We got our food and now we're at the stage. I wanted to make sure everything was in set correctly. This place is huge! Like without anyone inside it's insane.

The guys were moving fast with things since we only had about an hour before Bey was to come. I have to be out of here by then. She's not expecting me at this show because I told her I wasn't feeling good. It's believable, I threw up three times yesterday. But i'm fine.