26

It's been a good minute since i've last worn my hair out. I decided to do it because Beyoncé wanna go out of town. Only reason I agreed is because she told me to bring Redd with me. And because she was piping me down to the point where I felt like we needed a little get away.

Now I still say no to going on tour with her, but this is just a couple days type of thing. She said I hurt her feelings with the way i've just been denying her. I don't want her to feel like that. I'm really straight forward now and when I say no, im just telling her the truth. It's not to be a bitch.

That's what I want her to understand.

"You look gooodd."

"Thank you daddy." I leaned over the armrest and pecked her lips. She kept going in for more, I had to pull away. Every time I get cute she act like she can't keep her hands off. Her lips too. "When are you getting your hair done?"

"I'm not. I don't just get my hair done for everything baby. Plus we're about to be around water."

"You're about to be around water." I corrected her. She know like hell i'm not doing too much with the water, that's why I got my hair done. I'll get in of course, but she like to swim all deep and stuff. I'm not going further than I can stand.

She know this, that's why she didn't even say anything back. It should be fun though especially because i'm gonna have a friend with me. Most likely i'll be with Bey the whole time because she's my baby. I love being glued to her side. Especially when we're with our friends. I'll always look for her to be next to me.

We drove to her house, seeing Robyn's car there. I just know she's coming with us. That's probably why she had me tell Redd to come. Wow. It makes sense though, what's better than going on a vacation with your friends? They all work too much.

"Come on mama."

I got out following behind her and when we went inside, I damn near pissed myself. They all jumped out screaming, just dry screaming. It's so dark I can't see anyone.

"Turn on the lights dummy!"

"Oh shit!"

"Surprise!!!" The lights popped on and they screamed again. I was hella confused, holding onto Beys arm while looking at everyone. She had a smile on your face, just watching me.

"Baby what's happening?" I looked up at her. Confusion was all over my face as I just eyed them all.

My momma is here, my siblings, friends. Why though? I don't remember anything coming up around this time. We're about to go on vacation, that's kind of it. It's about to be winter so-

Oh crap! My birthday!

Now that I really look around I see the decorations. Aw. I started to smile as I noticed the stuff and it was making my blood rush. That's so sweet of them.

"Aw guys....thank you."

"You forgot your own birthday?" Lauren chuckled coming up to me with a gift in her hand. My birthday isn't today so...I wasn't really thinking about it. Plus I don't do much every year. 27 isn't such a big year anyways. Probably won't do anything big until i'm 30.

"I didn't forget it just wasn't something on my mind for real. Thank you guys, I really appreciate it."

Everyone started to slowly come up to me, giving gifts or simply giving me a hug with a happy birthday. Now that I think, I won't be here for my birthday so maybe that's why they're doing this. I'm gonna be on vacation. Aw Bey knew what she was doing, she's the best ever.

Layana was glued to my hip after she gave me my gift. I swear this is like my mini child, she's always under me or acting like me. Little bitty girl. My little cousins, Mason, Jamerson, and Sabian were on Beyonces ass like she was my boyfriend.