24

my star👅⭐️: where you at?

I read Beyoncé's message while I used the restroom. She always wanna know where I am, little nosy. I'm actually at work in the warehouse looking for buildings. I've been saving up to buy a store. My customers have been on me about it, and I finally can. It'll make things so much easier.

my start 👅⭐️: so that's what we doing now?

If she don't chill. I'm just washing my hands, literally just finished peeing like... Jesus.

As I was drying my hands my phone started to ring. I already knew who it was so I didn't even rush to answer. She's so impatient. I'm sure it should dawn on her that i'm in the middle of something if I don't reply instantly.

Just as I was about to answer it stopped ringing. It wasn't long when she called back and I answered immediately. She probably would've thrown a fit if I didn't answer twice in a row.

"Hello?"

"Bruh where are you?"

"I'm at the warehouse baby. How'd you sleep?"

"Why you leave without telling me?"

So that's why she mad. Extra ass, it's not even that serious. I've barely been gone two hours. She should've stayed sleep.

"I had woke up late already, had to go."

"Mmm. I gotta catch a flight."

"For what?" My face scrunched and I stopped walking completely. Where could she be going? It's been a minute since she dropped her album, but I thought she was still on slight break. We never even talked about this.

That's what I hated. She doesn't tell me about her leaving until the day of. It's very stupid if you ask me.

"Work mama. I got some collabs to be done, shit to be worked on."

"You can't do that here?"

She sighed not replying but I wanted an answer. Always trying to leave me like she don't care. Then it's the fact of me not knowing. As if we didn't have a whole problem with this before. Sometimes she doesn't use her head, i'm convinced.

"It's not the fact of me being able to do it here, it's work. I'm gonna have to travel."

"Well go off then. See you when I see you." I hung up the phone and started to my computer table. She's disregarding my whole point. Of course I know she's gonna have to travel, that's obvious. But she dry be traveling.

I'm assuming it's to be around her friends. Like girl you don't need to be with friends to work, you got me. But it's Beyoncé.

My phone was ringing so much, I had to cut it off. She could've been blowing my phone up like this long ago to tell me she had to leave me. Now it's the day of and she got so much to tell me. I don't want to be bothered with her right now. She can leave me alone.

I was swiping through pictures of a building when the doorbell sounded off. That must be a shipment. Thankfully because I was waiting on that. It's been two days since they told me about the delay. I had to push back some orders.

"Hi. Delivery for Maraj?"

"Yes, thank you." I took the sheet to sign before kicking the boxes in. I'm not carrying that.

Taking a break from building searching, I immediately went through the shipment. Those orders need to be out quickly, so I put my focus on packaging. It always take a long time when I have late shipments. Some vendors be pissing me off.

Every package I had to ship out today were pretty big ones. These people buy from me like i'm SHE-IN. This is a single owner business, please! But I got it all done in about three hours. I hadn't realized that the address stickers weren't done so I had to do that too. It took forever.