30

I was in the shower, preparing to get ready to go out with my babbyyy. She said she's not telling me anything about anywhere we go. We're just gonna show up and be surprised. Well i'm gonna be surprised.

I'm super excited because it's the first thing we do while we're here. And it's just gonna be her and I. I don't know why i'm so happy, but I think it's because we haven't did anything like this in years. I'm such a lover girl when it comes to her. All the coupley things are for me. Only with Beyoncé though.

That's my baby.

I got out the shower and buttered plus oiled my body. I'm pretty sure she's ready, just waiting for me. She told me to get ready when she was but I waited....It's a habit, i'm always late. I don't try to.

"Baby." She stepped in the bathroom as I took my hair from its wrap.

"I'm trying baby, i'm almost finished."

"No rush. You ready for tonight?"

"Yea. I'm excited." I smiled widely and started to curl my hair. She looked good already. Her hair was straight and the suit she had on just looked beautiful.

She stayed in here as I finished my hair and left out so I could put my dress on. I'm wearing a simple black dress but it looks good on me. I wanted to wear something really nice, but Bey said this is the simplest thing we're doing so..

Once my dress was on I did a final look over of myself before leaving out the bathroom. Bey came to me, handing me my purse and phone.

"You look good baby."

"Thank you. So do you."

"Come on, we already late as hell girl." She chuckled grabbing my hand and we walked out the room. The girls looked back, smiling once they saw us. I wonder if they're gonna be doing things while we're here. Hopefully there's activities for us to all do together.

"Ok bitch you big sexxyyy." Redd smiled, complementing me. I smiled thanking them all before I finally left. Julius was standing outside the truck, opening the door for us. Bey let me in first and got in after.

I love how the sky looks here....It's super beautiful during certain times. Hopefully we catch the sunset, I wanna take pictures of it.

"Baby look!" I gasped pointing out the window. There was a group of people walking with pigs. I've never seen that before. They're just walking them like they're pets. That's cool. "I've never seen so many pigs at once."

"Damn that is a lot of pigs. There's a place somewhere here that's a pig island. You wanna go?"

"You already have things planned, it can be another time."

I like pigs as long as they're clean...Dirt disgusts me especially on animals, it has to be clean.

After a while of riding we pulled up to the spot. It looked to be a lot of water and boats. I smiled seeing the sun was starting to set some. Ouuu i'm excited. Ok it makes sense. It's a sunset dinner cruise.

"Come on." Bey grabbed my hand and we walked up. They took her name then directed us to a boat. I've never been on a boat so I was definitely scared. This huge boat for just the two of us.... "You look nervous."

"I am."

"Don't be mama, we're gonna eat dinner under the sun set and that's it. Don't think too hard about the water."

"Ok." I nodded letting her lead me. We went to the table, seeing it set up. As she said, I stopped thinking about the fact that were on water in a huge ass boat and just focused on her and I. She looks so pretty under the sunset, I had to take some pictures of her. "You look beautiful baby."