37

Tour starts in two days.

I can't lie and say i'm not a bit nervous because I definitely am. Not gonna lie it has a lot to do with the fact that Onika is pregnant. She make me not wanna leave her because of how she's been feeling.

It's pulling at my heart strings for sure. Mainly because like....ive been wanting her to get pregnant for a minute. But she agreed to right when I have to leave soon. I know shits gonna be busy and I know I told her she would be my priority.

Which she will be. I just can't completely promise that if I miss a call i'll call right back. It can be the next day and i'll just be checking my phone. That's what I wanted her to understand.

Shows last about two hours. But before that you have rehearsals and preparation. Meaning everyone has to get ready at least two hours before the show starts. That's about six hours right there. After the show, there's ending and winding down. And half the time I don't have that.

I go through a lot when working.

Onika is very understanding so I know if I just communicate things to her she'll get it. So i'm gonna try my best to tell her things before it even get to that point.

But right now we've been working on getting her better. I don't really know how to because this is pregnancy sickness. Medicine won't just work. I don't know.

She's been throwing up, sleeping, eating and repeat. I swear she's just three weeks and i'm stressing already. I'm being told to calm down everyday by her. Just wanna make sure she's okay and not having any complications.

Not gonna lie, i've been feeling bad too. I heard that both parents can have symptoms during pregnancy but I did not believe it. That was until my stomach started hurting the other night. Like there was no reason for it to be hurting like that.

"Where you finna go?" I noticed her putting some clothes on. This the first time she'll be going somewhere since she took the pregnancy test and we went to the doctor.

"I wanna go to the store first and then to the building. It's been a week, I wanna work on opening it soon."

"You hiring people?"

"My friends."

I nodded. Should've known she would have her fiends before anyone else in there. Lauren got out after Onika paid her small bond. The guy didn't press charges or anything so that's what's up.

Thought I was gonna have to take bigger measures. Thankfully not though, it would've been so much work.

"Want me to go with you?"

"You don't have to. I know you have stuff to take care of yourself."

I don't have anything to do. Not even pack because that's already done. And I only have lounge clothes in my suitcase. The good clothes will be provided since it's shipped in by designers. That's the best part.

All I had to do was have hella long meetings to decide the clothing. Didn't have to do all the extra stuff that came with getting it and all that. Thankfully.

"I can go with you."

"Ok well come."

I got out the bed and just put some shoes on. Sweats and a muscle shirt will work just fine. She looked me up and down, keeping her eyes on my sweats longer. Made me look down too because damn do I look bad?

"Don't leave my side."

"Ok." I didn't plan on it anyway. Where else could I go?

We went down to her car and she headed there. I had to give her directions though. It's her first time. When we got there, she sighed and sat back in the seat.