34

I can't believe I lost that ring. It's just been pulling at my heart strings all day and Bey keeps saying it's no big deal. It definitely is. That actually meant something to me. I wanted to keep it forever.

It told our story in my own way of thinking.

But i'm trying to get over it. We just landed back in Texas and the girls are ready to go out. I'm a bit excited since it is my birthday. We used to party so hard back then. Back when I smoked and all that. I was an insane partier. Like I turned up everywhere I went. Only with my girls though.

I've let that go a bit, so I won't be doing much. Besides drinking and being my normal drunk self. Which is already insane enough. Hopefully Bey stays awake while i'm gone so I can just chill when I get back.

She knows how to keep me low when i'm intoxicated.

The whole ride home I laid on Beys shoulder trying to track my steps of where the ring could be. But I can barely remember anything from that night. I don't even have it on my mind of me taking it off. But I do know I saw it on that dresser.

My heart hurts over that. Feel like heartbreak all over again.

"Fix your face." Bey pecked my lips. I huffed going to my room so I could get ready to go. The girls are on the way here, I need help finding an outfit. I have a couple of new ones I bought before we left but I won't be able to decide.

Really I need to see what they have on so I can get the vibe. Beyoncé kept kissing on me and stuff, I guess trynna make me feel better. I'm okay, I just wish I didn't lose it. It meant a lot to me.

"Just wait. You'll have a bigger and better ring with much more meaning my love."

"I keep telling you that me getting a new one isn't the point baby. That's the one I want."

"Alright, alright."

I laid on the bed before curling up and closing my eyes. Of course I slept the whole time on the jet but I feel like my eyes are heavy. No telling how long it'll take them to get here, so I just let a nap take over.

They can wake me.

"Baaeeee!" I heard a high pitched voice and opened my eyes. That's nobody but Maria's loud mouth ass. Her voice is just squeaky and sooo high. "Saca tu lindo trasero de la cama!"

I huffed sitting up and wiping my eyes. I'm not even tired, I just let that nap make me lazy. But I still got up and stretched.

"Bitch it's your birthday, we getting lit or what?" Aubrey came and palmed my ass. I yawned before smacking her hand away. She's always been like that, be acting like we're her bitches or something. "I need some ass in my face tonight, I don't care."

"We gotta ask you everyday. You sure you ain't gay?" Jada mugged while sitting on my bed. I know Aubrey isn't gay she's just that one friend. I'm sure a lot of people know what I mean by that one friend. "Always want somebody ass in your face."

"I've never wanted your ass in my face. Only fat asses so you shouldn't worry."

I chuckled mushing her chest because she know it's gonna start an argument. Jada will go to war about being thick. Knowing damn well she ain't got no ass. But oh well.

"Is this what y'all are wearing?"

"Yep. So you need to step out, show some ass, titties." Lauren flicked my tit.

"Yes." Aubrey pointed at me and I rolled my eyes. Here she go. Mya came up to me and basically asked permission to go in my closed. I let her, and she went through it.