31

I woke up to Onika on top of me knocked out. She was slobbering all on my chest. Little nasty. My baby got drunk and fucked, imma give it to her this time. Then she drunk some shit she'd never had before. Swore she was a big girl until she couldn't walk on her own.

Rubbing down her body, I felt that I was still inside her. I don't even remember that. She twitched when I pulled myself out and opened her eyes. Damn, I didn't think she would wake up.

"Babbyyy."

"What's wrong mama?"

She didn't say anything, just turned her head and went back to sleep. Good. If she woke up whining that mean she in pain. Ain't nobody tell her to be begging for the dick like that. Then she get fucked up and wanna be mad.

I need her to get all the sleep she can before we go to the beach later. It's a bit early still, we went to sleep around 8-9. That's early compared to any other time at home. Spent about an hour at the dinner and the rest went to her fucking.

She slept for probably another two hours before she started to groan and get up. I let her sit up, look around, then pout. Here she go.

"I'm hurting." She rasped out and her voice shocked her. I put a bubble in my mouth to stop my laugh because she was a throat goat last night. Not gonna lie it surprised the hell out of me. Some stuff I had to stop and look at her. All she would do is smile at me. "Mmmm."

"You can't be mad at nobody but yourself. Onika you did it."

"Shut uppp." She rolled off of me and got out the bed. I watched her struggle to the restroom then got up behind her. We looked at ourselves in the mirror, her looking the worst. I had to take a picture. She had a mug and I kissed her cheek.

We're cute.

"Get in the shower with me."

"Ok, come on." I cut it on so we could get in. She didn't say anything the whole time. Just washed our bodies a couple times and got out.  Was trynna get her to take a soaking bath but she didn't want to.

"What are we doing today?" She asked brushing her teeth and I just shrugged. I'm not telling her where we're going. It's a pig beach. I had this planned thinking she would be scared. But after she got excited seeing those pigs yesterday i'm glad I booked it.

She better not get there and act no fool.

"Mmm, my stomach hurt, I got a headache."

"We'll stop and get you some medicine mamas."

We threw some random clothes on and left out the room. The other three were already at the table making their plates. Ok good the breakfast delivered. I was afraid Onika would have to wait. Ain't nobody wanna deal with that.

I let her lean on my back as I made our plates before we went to the couch to eat. There was something playing on the tv, we watched that. Everyone must've had a night cause it's real quiet.

Solana and Robyn didn't look like they had a good night though....Redd did. I wonder what's the difference in these looks.

"In about three hours y'all start getting ready. Put on swimsuits." I informed them. No one said anything back. Onika was laying on my shoulder eating. My poor baby. She need to lay back down before we go. I feel bad now.

When the both of us finished I got fresh sheets to make the bed and then had her lay down. Those from last night are ruined...

"You want me to lay with you?" I pushed her hair back to kiss her forehead. She shook her head so I gave her a couple kisses before going to play the game with Robyn. Made sure to leave the door open in case she called my name.