8

Onika walked through the doors of her home after a long day of shipping out packages. She had to deal with her little sister as well as her own business and it wore her out. But she never complained about the way things went.

"Layana go pee before you hurt yourself." She kicked her heels off at the door while wincing at the pain going through the heels of her feet. "Layana!"

"Yes!?"

"Go pee!! Stop holding your pee!" She shouted to the young girl that had ran upstairs already. Already growing up doing that herself, she knew when her sister was doing so. Walking carefully on her tippy toes, she went upstairs as well.

Finding her sister in the bathroom, she held up a thumb before going to her own room. A long sigh left her mouth before she tried to walk flat again, groaning. Immediately returning to her tippy toes, she started to run her some bath water.

"Nini!!"

"Stop yelling Yana."

"You phone ringing!"

Onika sighed heavily leaving the bathroom to grab her phone. Seeing the name flash across the scream, she sighed again before answering.

"Hello?"

"You at home?"

"Yea...you coming by?"

"Yea, we need to get this shit together."

"What is there to get together G? I told you before we even started this that it wouldn't go far because I had someone."

"I'm finna pull up."

Hanging up the phone she waved off the statement and went to her bathroom. Knowing Layana would entertain herself, it didn't worry her that she would be in the tub.

The relaxing hot water had her calm as she closed her eyes. Soft smells clouded the bathroom from her salts and candles. It was a way to ease her mind.

After a long day, she needed it.

onika pov

"Nini!" I heard Yana scream my name from downstairs.

"Layana."

"You friend here!" I opened my eyes and scrunched my face. What friend would pop up at my house like that? They all know that today was a busy day, so I don't expect anyone.

Realizing my sister was by herself, I jumped out the bed and rushed downstairs. Once I hit the corner, I ran into a huge figure. That let me know who it was.

"Shit, G. You scared me." I sighed heavily while looking up at him. He had a serious look as I rubbed my forehead. I'm not sure why he wants to talk. "What's up?"

"You. Come talk to me." He started towards my kitchen and I let him walk off before going to Layana. I'm tired of her little ass opening my door.

"What did I say about touching the door?" I placed my finger on her forehead. That's her least favorite thing and she'll be ready to fight me by the end. Applying a little pressure, her head was planted in the couch. "Huh?"

"Wet me go!"

"I'm telling Momma on you."

"And I tell her you push my head!"

"I don't care, stop opening my door little girl."

"You little girl."

"Ya Momma." I let her go and walked to the kitchen. I'm not too upset about her opening the door. She can see who it is before she opens it and if it's someone she doesn't know, she'll run away. I live a bit in an empty area where there's only like three houses, so I rarely have people come by.