25

"You look like you just rolled out the bed." I chuckled as Nic came in my house. She was definitely sleep but I wanted her here with me. I'm only at home because Solange wanted to come over here. Her and mama been at it since she found out she was pregnant.

Now they're into it over Solos baby daddy. Mama won't let Solange go over there, but that's crazy cause it ain't like she stopping anything from happening. The girl already pregnant what more can be stopped now? They need to be around each other so they can talk about their plans and what the fuck they finna do with a kid.

If it were me Solange ass would be over there every damn day. Get yo pregnant ass on over there. But Mama swear she be preventing stuff.

"I was sleeping." Onika leaned into me with her eyes closed and I wrapped my arms around her. This leather jacket it so random, why she even grab that? "You had me so tired."

"If I fucked you good just say that."

"You did. I woke up still feeling it, that's what took so long to answer the phone."

"How you still feel it?" I chuckled pulling away. She wiped her nose with a shrug and whined. Dramatic, she not that tired. "So I be putting it down like thaaatt." When she turned around I pushed her head down and started humping her.

"Stoopppuuhhh! You childish."

"I think you getting thicker baby, yo ass been moving like water lately."

"Quit touching me dude."

"Girl I can touch you."

I grabbed her waist and lifted her until she hurriedly put her hands on my shoulders. She be acting so scared like imma drop her tiny ass. I'll throw her.

"Babbyyy, quit messing with me. Put me down."

Cry baby. I pretended like I was about to make her fall and she smacked her lips as I put her down. She rarely come to my house so i'm happy she's over here. We have to start staying over here more often. I bought this house just to never be home.

"I'm going back to sleep."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. I have to go get Layana at 12."

"What's at that time?"

"She get out of school. Mier act like he can't do it, I don't like his ass." She started towards my stairs so I just followed her to my room. I'm not about to let her go to sleep on me.

As soon as she went towards the bed I pulled her away from it. We're not going to sleep. I wanna be with her.

"I start back working soon." I sat on the bed and pulled her between my legs. She sighed rolling her eyes and put her weight on one leg. I'm already knowing she's about to be on ass about it. "And I think i'm about to go on tour."

"You think, why don't you know?"

"Well...I am about to go on tour. We start working on it next month."

"Alright."

I would love to take her with me. I've never just showed Onika off to the world and I wanna do that. They need an official announcement that she's mine. Like yea they see her in the blogs and stuff but that's never enough.

I've been with plenty girls in the blogs, my baby deserve more.

"You coming with me." I told her while grabbing her hands tight. She frowned her face up so hard it honestly broke my heart right there. "Don't be looking like that."

"I'm not going with you Beyoncé."

"Why you not?"

"I have my own shit going on. I run a business, I can't be traveling like that. I'm working towards goals right now and a break ain't what I need. Sorry."