22

"I need to fuck something baddd!!!" Onika yelled through the house and I scrunched my face from her bed. I just woke up and this is what I hear? Like huh? "My pussy is leakin!"

"Onika!" I shouted in surprise and she peeked her head in the room. She looked like I scared her. "What are you talking about?"

"Sorry baby, i'm on the phone."

"With who?"

"Redd." She left back out and started to talk. I shook my head getting up and went to the bathroom. It's early as hell, she do not need to be up right now.

I have a reason to be up, I have a meeting today about my clothing line. I've had the idea of taking a break from music to work on my own line. It's really exciting actually.

"Baby."

"Mm?" I hummed brushing my teeth and looked at her through the mirror. She was in a silk robe with her hair all over her head. Lookin all good.

"Why you up?"

"I got a meeting in two hours."

"Oh. I have a meeting today too."

"When?"

"Like two hours..." She mumbled walking up on me and I pulled her in front of me. I continued to do what I needed to do with her right there. Her eyes were on me bad. "I'm ovulating."

I scrunched my face at the outburst. Ok, that was random. All I could do was nod while turning on the shower. She dropped her robe getting in with me.

The way she was all on my body had me confused. Just last night she didn't wanna be touched, now i'm getting felt up. Like....

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Of course."

I gave her a kiss but it turned into something more. She was grabbing my boobs and rubbing on me. In such small time I was rocking up between us. Her smile was felt between the kiss and I knew she did that on purpose.

"I'm gonna be so horny for the next 24 hours." She pulled me to the bench in her shower and made me sit down. I watched her as she straddled me, pulling me into a kiss again. It was just happening so fast.

Before I knew it she was rubbing my tip through her folds. I moaned at her wetness, grabbing her hips tightly in my hands. She teasing.

"Quit playing." I placed at her entrance and pushed her down. Her whimpers invaded my ears as I moved her on me. She kept her hands on my shoulders and rocked slowly. Not once did her eyes leave mine as we moved together.

She had this deep look of love as I kept my lip in my mouth. I was about to start moaning. Bout to give her all the control.

"Uh, fuck." She lifted to her feet and started to bounce. It looked so good seeing clearly the mess we made. Her being a creamer and a squirter is the best image ever. "Mmmm."

I grabbed her titty and put her nipple in my mouth, sucking softly. Her bounces were slowing down and I knew she was cumming. Girls can cum bout five times and keep going like our dicks don't be feeling it. Smh.

She kept going even though she was creaming and I watched it coat my dick every time she lifted. I grabbed her, standing up and turning the shower off. Going to the bed, I laid her down and kissed her while spreading her legs completely. She sucked my lip while moaning as I went in deep.

"Mmm." Her hips started to grind against me. I held them still before speeding up and giving her what she wanted. Hitting her spot over and over had her creaming back to back. She whimpered and whined as much as she could before moaning out.