21

Everything has been feeling normal. Even with my friends back, I don't see a change. Redd loves them and I love that. I wouldn't want her to feel left out or anything because she's my friend too.

I invited them to my warehouse to help me do some work. Well they said they wanted to hang out but I said I was busy. That's when they volunteered to come.

It's been productive. They've actually been doing some stuff while being hood rats at the same time. I've definitely changed a whole lot. Like I used to be like them, twerking all around and stuff. But i've really let that go.

They can tell too because they keep coming by me and twerking. It just shows me more and more that i've missed them so very much.

I was typing on the computer to print addresses, Redd was sorting orders and everyone else were making the orders that Redd sorted. It's honestly a team work and when I make it, i'll be sure that they're good.

Just sitting there waiting for things to print off, I got a text from Bey and she sent me a picture of me at the arcade. That was so fun. I really enjoyed myself so much.

Soon as I put my phone down, it started to ring making the music stop. All the girls smacked their lips and I glanced at them smiling small. I'm sure they know who it is, and i'm answering. My baby is not gonna be ignored cause they wanna listen to music. Redd know this.

"Hey baby." I answered with a smile.

"What's up mama? What you doing?"

"Nothing, i'm working right now. Everyone's here to help me." I showed her the girls standing there. They're really waiting for the music to start back. It's gonna be a couple minutes.

"Look like they just standing there to me."

"If you wouldn't have called!" Lauren shouted and Bey said fuck her. I chuckled because that was crazy.

"I'm finna come to you. Mama just finished helping me pick out furniture for the house."

"Ok. You can show me tonight while we're cuddling."

I'm making her cuddle with me tonight. I hope she don't think she's going anywhere without me. Because i'm gonna be right by her side the whole night. So I hope she's ready. If she wanna go to her new house, we can. As long as i'm with her.

I've been here since this morning.

With the expanding of my business, ive been able to do everyone in bulk. Usually I would only sell a certain amount and do certain things because I only had my home to work out of.

Now I have this warehouse and I can store as much as I want. So more orders are coming in, which I didn't expect. I'm really thankful for that because I spent my last on this warehouse. I had thoughts that nothing would work and I would be broke again.

That's a huge fear right alongside death. But brokenness would come first.

"Y'all want some food?"

"I'll order something, it's cool."

"Ask them what they want to eat."

She was connected to the speaker so they heard her. They came to the phone and took it, telling her what they wanted to eat. It was funny because she was trying to get them to hush and speak at once.

But finally they agreed on something and she hung up on them. They started messing with her so she had to if she didn't want to deal with them. I finally got my phone back and started the music again.

When my baby got here I was all for her. I missed her all day since we both had to leave. She issued out the food and they sat down to eat. Beyoncé was standing at one of the tables eating, but I pulled her to one of the fluffy chairs sitting in her lap.