33

I woke up to my phone ringing and quickly answered it. The last thing is want is for Onika to wake up in disturbance. It's her birthday and we stayed up until about 1am just so she could get a call from her mom and siblings. She knew they would call her screaming happy birthday and when they did that smile was huge. It made me proud for sure.

"Hello?" I whispered to Solange, getting out the bed before leaving the room. It was real noisy so I knew I would have to speak loudly. Wonder where the hell she is. Can't be many places cause her ass is pregnant.

"Bey you still gone?"

"Yea, what's up?" I frowned some seeing Robyn on the couch. She wasn't sleep, just sitting there on her phone. Probably missing her son. Tomorrow is the last day.

"You have a spare key somewhere? I don't wanna be here no more."

"Where you at?"

She sighed heavily over the phone and I waited for an answer. Must be somewhere she ain't got no business. That's why she pregnant now.

"Solange why you not at home?"

"Because Mama was just....doing a lot man. I didn't wanna be there."

"So who you wit?"

"My baby daddy." She mumbled. I had to think where that key is because I know I do have one somewhere. It's around my house for sure.

"Let me ask Julius, Solange. Hold up, don't hang up."

I added a call and waited as it rung. If he doesn't answer then I don't know. Because that man need his sleep too. But knowing Julius-

"Hello?"

"Hey Julius. Sorry to bother you, I know it's late. Umm. Do you remember where the spare key is to my house?"

"Oh. Inside the mailbox, taped to the top."

"Ok. Thank you. Bye bye." I hung up and took Solange off hold. Wonder who thought to put the key in a spot like that. That's a bit smart, I don't get mail anyways. "Solange. The key taped to the inside of the mailbox. Don't go to my house with a soul with you."

"I won't Bey, i'm not dumb. Thank you."

"Don't fuck up my house either, and the security at the gate should know your face."

"Ok, bye love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and huffed. A visit to my mothers house of definitely needed. Just know they getting on each others nerves.

I went to the couch to see what was up with Rob and she was on the phone with her mom. Kissing her forehead I left her to it, going back with Onika. She was sprawled across the bed and I crawled on top of her.

That face. I kissed. All over.

My kisses trailed down her half naked body as I got an idea. These soundproof walls about to be useful right now. I got to her panties and spread her legs slowly so she wouldn't wake up. Leaving kisses all around her thighs and a hickey just because.

"Mmm." I pulled her panties off. Well her thong. Her sexy ass thong. She know I love when she wear these. Especially when she have on those low waisted pants....Whew. Gotta get her to wear some before we go.

Licking her slit, I wiggled my tongue. She didn't move and I dipped inside before latching onto her clit. That seemed to get her, she opened her eyes and grabbed my head quick. It was funny.

I smiled to myself, working slowly on her sensitive spot. She started to whimper with her fingers tangled in my mess of a head. Her whimpers screamed for more and I hooked my arms around her legs. Immediate control.