My Katniss- kate bishop

Kate's PoV:
I watched as Y/n trained with Clint after losing her sister she battled with herself everyday she forgave Clint and found her other sister Yelena. Yelena moved in the avengers tower with us and became one of my best friends "you're staring again" Yelena said to me I just blushed. "I know you are with my sister but you look at her as if you don't know her" Yelena questioned I just smiled " because every time I look at her I fall in love all over again, she became my happiness and I became her whole world it is a perfect match". I said truthfully I am so in love with Y/n Yelena just smiled "I am so glad my sisters happy but hurt her you'll never be seen again" she said darkly. I nodded hating the sister speech but it is completely understandable "and I beat you again Clint I thought you were this famous Hawkeye come on" I heard Y/n yell taunting Clint "you have spidey senses not fair" I just shrugged "or you're just old". She said running away he just flipped her off "theirs my two favorite girls" she said kissing her sisters head and than my lips I love her kisses "I am going to go shower and than we can all go to lunch sound good" Y/n said we both nodded. "I love you my katniss" she said kissing me running off "what the fuck she say" I said laughing Yelena laughed to "she compared you to Jennifer Lawrence I believe" I looked shocked and followed her "Y/n Romanoff" I yelled Yelena running behind to watch the debacle both of us laughing about it.