Soulmates- kitty wilde

Y/n Lopez, the twin sister to Santana lopez and captain of the soccer team, everyone has a animal tattooed on their body somewhere. Y/n's is of a wolf it in black and white when you meet your soulmate it turns into color, your soulmate has a matching one. Your favorite color is the color of the eyes, for example y/n is blue so when your soulmate tattoo colors the eyes will be blue and their favorite color will be the eyes on yours. So basically when she finds her mate who has a wolf tattoo and it lights up they're soulmates. I know complicated right that's how I can be😂

I woke up early for practice before school started Santana and I raced to the field together as she was on the cheer squad. We said our goodbyes and I ran over to warm up and start practice with my team "ahh my favorite captain" I heard my friend Sarah say "you're just saying that so I am nice to y'all on practice today" I said smirking. "What no no you just are the best and my best friend so be nice to me bitch" I just flipped her off smiling, practice started and we were running drills and it was going fine. "Hey good practice today let's take a break and huddle up about the game this week and we can be done". I said they nodded and I drank my water "so Sam and I got our soulmates mark can you believe it" Sarah said to me I just smiled happy that she and this new girl connected. "I'm so happy for you that's awesome" I said sadly "don't worry captain your soulmate is out there I know it" Hannah said I nodded the cheerleaders came over after practice santana and Brittany were talking about date night until I heard someone's voice. "Hey captain you looking alright there" I turned and saw kitty Wilde smiling at me, we're in glee together we're actually close friends she's really cute to but I don't tell her that. I looked at my arm and my tattoo started showing color it was a white wolf with green eyes and I saw hers on her shoulder it was a white wolf with blue eyes they matched. We both looked at each other and smiled wide "well miss Wilde it seems you and I are soulmates" I said she just smirked "I knew it take a stubborn person to be able to control me glad it's you Lopez" she said giggling we walked to the locker rooms to shower and change. After that we were inseparable walking her to class and practice sitting and singing together in glee going on dates and steamy make out sessions or quickies when we find a place to hide at school. It safe to say I'm finally happy I got my soulmate and that means I have someone to give my Jersey number to and she wears it proudly every game day.