My little vampire - lydia martin

Lydia POV:
"Will you give me 10 bucks if I tell you where Y/n is" stiles said trying to keep up with me talking I just thought about it.

"No" I said walking away "okay okay I'll tell you" stiles said making me turn around "theirs something about Y/nn you don't know" he said nervously

"No" I said walking away "okay okay I'll tell you" stiles said making me turn around "theirs something about Y/nn you don't know" he said nervously. She's my girlfriend I know everything about her she's a wolf "she's a wolf I know stiles" I rolled my eyes "she's also a vampire" I stopped walking "what you say" I said confused. "Come with me I'll show you" he grabbed my arm and we went to the woods.
Y/n POV:
I walked with Scott Derek and Allison out in the woods to figure out what's been terrorizing the town "I'm telling you it's a monster" Scott said "no way it another wolf a rogue I'm sure" Derek remarked. "Or maybe a new threat that hasn't shown up like a siren or a mummy" alli said we all looked at her. "What vampires and werewolves exist but mummies can't" I just laughed agreeing with my best friend. We all heard a snap "what was that" Derek and I said at the same time we searched all around "my senses are tingling this isn't good" I said "hahah your senses" Allison giggled I just glared at her. All of a sudden a branch gets thrown "look out" I said pushing Allison out of the way Scott doing the same to Derek "are y'all okay" I asked we got up seeing someone I never wanted to see again. "Aww what's the matter Y/nn haven't you seen a ghost" the one woman who I wished never appeared in my life. "Katerina you're supposed to be dead" I said getting ready to go in my wolf form "it's Katherine and aww what's the matter my little puppy not happy to see me" I just growled jumping in my wolf form

I felt a presence Lydia was here shit she can't be here she will get hurt I stood in front of my friends telling them to stay behind me she's dangerous "here's the deal you come with me quietly and your friends live" Katherine threatened I stood g...

I felt a presence Lydia was here shit she can't be here she will get hurt I stood in front of my friends telling them to stay behind me she's dangerous "here's the deal you come with me quietly and your friends live" Katherine threatened I stood growling "this bitch ain't about to take my girlfriend" Lydia's said but Scott held her back, using my wolf abilities I communicated with her. "You're not touching anyone and I'm not leaving with you" she just smirked and I jumped at her. We started fighting she gotten stronger she tried to bite me but I jumped up and knocked her back. "Derek whatever happens get yourselves back and tel alli to take care of Lydia" I link minded with him and he started getting upset. Katherine grabbed me by the back and slammed me into the tree it knocked my wolf form out and I shifted back to me. "Y/nn" Lydia yelled but Scott held her back more I got up vampire eyes coming out. "She is a vampire" I heard Lydia Katherine turned around "oh this is the new girlfriend she looks delicious" I grabbed Katherine by the throat angrily no one fucking looks or touches my girlfriend. I slammed her in a tree and grabbed her heart "give me one reason I shouldn't kill you" I hollered veins under my eyes all I saw was black, "baby baby stop" I heard Lydia say but I was to gone. "You better listen to her wouldn't want your humanity gone" I just growled "leave never come back or so help me I'll fucking kill you" she just smirked and sped off. I was still in my vampire form when I felt two hands touch me "I'm so sorry" I said Lydia just rubbed my face until my eyes went normal and fangs disappeared. "I wanted to tell you but I got nervous and I know that you probably aren't used to any of this". I said she just laughed and hugged me "I'm so glad you're okay baby" I held her tighter "who was that" Derek asked "Katherine Petrova she has other doppelgängers long story anyways she needs help I won't give it she takes it is a terrible process". I said Lydia held me closer "can I have a minute with Lydia" I asked they all walked away smiling "so we're okay" I said after silence "baby I wish you would of told me sooner but it don't mean I love you any less it makes you hotter tbh" she said rubbing my chest. "Well best thing about vampires is their inhumane speed" I whispered she just moaned and grabbed my hand "your house now" I smirked and thought well shit I'm in for it.