Im in love- malia Tate

Y/n POV:
I was walking the halls with my sister Lydia we have been through a lot these last year with fighting monsters to almost losing my best friends. I found out my sisters a banshee I was a wolf but I kept it hidden for a bit now I can't. Malia Tate walks over to us and my heart starts pounding she has this smile that lights up the world. "Hey Lyds hey baby" she said kissing me Malia and I mated last year and she hasn't left my side since. "So the bonfire is tonight you're coming right" she asked us I just laughed "mal babe it our place were throwing it at so of course" I said laughing. She just shrugged and I kissed her bye kissed my sister head and walked away.
Lydia POV:
"Lydia I think I have a issue" Malia asked me I just stopped and looked at her "what's wrong are you okay" I asked worriedly. "Yeah I just lately I been feeling so much feelings for Y/n and I can't understand it" I just smiled "Malia are you in love with my sister"!? I said happily she just looked at me confused "in love" she asked I nodded "it when you don't just like your soulmate you are in love with them, the way they talk the way they laugh or smile". I said she just smiled thinking about it "so I'm in love with Y/n" she said smiling wide "you're in love with my sister" I smiled to. We jumped up and down "whoa whoa why we jumping" stiles asked "Malia said she's in love with Y/nn" I said happily stiles started jumping "whooo yeah" we all cheered.
Timeskip
Malia POV:
Tonight at the fire I wanna tell Y/n I love her I have gotten better about learning all this stuff Y/n has been super help. I looked for her and seen her talking to Derek and Scott smiling that pretty smile I walked over. "Hey baby" she said hugging me into her side and kissing my head "hey can I borrow her for a minute" I asked "of course let's go Derek arm wrestle time" Scott said Derek just smirked "oh it's on". I just laughed and they walked away "you okay baby" she asked me I just kissed her hard but soft "not that I don't love those but what's up" she said after we pulled away "I'm in love with you Y/n Martin and I never wanna lose that" I said she smiled wide and giggled "I'm in love with you to Malia Tate and I'll never stop". I closed the distance in another kiss I can get used to this feeling.